Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many houses on average do you guys clean a day?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I send my guys out to do all the work to cover their wages first, then i will fill the diary with work that they make me.

over the course of a month it levels out, some days you break even, other days i can live like a king for a day, as long as the bills are paid i start to relax a bit

I don't agree anybody should be not working unless they have medical grounds
Really? Wow, man.

So no studying in your world? No more universities then. Or indeed internships. Me education whatsoever?

No women raising children then? Nope, off to work!

No pensioners???? Work til you die or have 'medical grounds'???

What about people that are wealthy enough not to work? Should they be forced into labour?

I'm not so sure..........

Interesting stuff.....just as I was leaving my previous life working in London there was very serious talks about all those receiving JSA being made to work as a condition of their benefit......but a book writer forced to work in Poundland over Christmas spoiled that great idea as she took it all the way up the courts and won :gush:

hmmmmm now when I first started on the big flats I was on today...every bu gger was home on their x box or playstation nicely watching me risking my life whilst cozy in their part state funded flat....

and now....no one in today ....they have to work now....

and I get left to work in peace with out being something to entertain them ..

and its not the only place thats changed...

other places people have miraculously recovered and had to go to work...leaving me in peace with my headphones and squeegee..:Dkeep up the good work...

and I would class mums with kids ....as working cause its bloody hard work at times....

Don't work (using the term 'work very loosely as its effectively free labour......aka voluntary work) = benefits sanctioned (e.g stopped).....for up to 2 years!

One thing which I did like the sound of is that just before the introduction of Universal Credit the Job Centres in London were going to get everyone on JSA to sign on EVERY day at DIFFERENT times for 2 weeks to siv out those that were working and claiming at the same time.

I held an appointment with 'a very interesting chap' who was in receipt of JSA but was in his own words 'just doing it to keep the Po-lice off his back'.......and I s**t you not he was picked up by a 'friend/associate' in the most incredible white Ferrari I have ever seen in my life!......right outside the Job Centre. Hats off to the guy cause at least he had a sense of humour. Btw.......if anyone is on benefit I have also worked with some absolutely ace people who have been gems.

I don't agree anybody should be not working unless they have medical grounds
I once worked with a chap that said everyone should work regardless. I tend to agree, I am totally against putting into a system that I know will never do a damn thing for me or my family.

By everyone having the ability to work he reckoned that even those paralyzed from the neck down could still lick stamps.

I was talking to a woman on benefits - she gets about on a scooter paid for by benefits, has a house and all bills paid for by benefits, has a brand new 14 plate car you can drive the scooter into the back of........as well as her road tax and insurance is covered by her disability................you got it, paid for by benefits.

She doesn't use the car to transport the scooter, her husband uses it to take their stash of toys and memorabilia around 4 different car boot sales a week where she is bragging about making £300+ per day.

That's the same monthly take home that I get from grafting my tits off 4 weeks a month and then they want 20% of it to give to her?

Hmmm................... this system really works, it's so fair for those of us that have a work ethic.

I agree up to a point but if you were disabled like one of my brothers and/or diagnosed with a long term illness, broke your spine etc etc then these ppl need help from the state. Regardless if you could work or not I'm sure you would be greatfull and would like some help too if you were unfortunate to be in their situation to be able to regain some quality of life.

I think you're both right chaps. My son is disabled, and we have a lot of help from the state that is really needed and gratefully received. The problem is with people that dont need the help and con the system. They are just stealing, simple as that.

My son has hospital appointments all the time, this is one of the main reasons that I am looking to get into window cleaning. I am sick of begging my employer for time off to go to his appointments

That is why assesing each individuals case is a good policy

Weed out the fakers and people who don't need it

I have no problem paying my yax towards people.who actually need it

My son has aspergers and we claim nothing but i know people in the same situation who claim loads

I don't get it

Sure he has social problems but why would that warrent money for disability? ?

Ponces when others need it more

What pi$$es me off Smurf is not the handful of genuine cases it is the 90% that think being fat is a disability the rest of us should pay for!

What pis$es me off more is that as a white, RC, heterosexual, British, English speaking married male that works his ass off what do you think they offered me when we were down on our luck? £60 emergency payout with no ongoing benefits as no kids, disabilities, accent etc.

The £60 took over two weeks to materialize after being told it would take 2 days, and the phone bill for £103 to chase it up as the wan*ers have 0800 numbers only was a welcome gift. How much did they make on that from me I wonder?

To put it bluntly I was SERIOUSLY considering a criminal act just to take care of my family!

I will vote UKIP, the Nigel and his cronies are a bunch of *****$ with no idea but the fat cats have had enough chances, time for change whichever way it goes!

As for sons, brothers, etc we all know someone, they buried my father last week, lived on benefits all his life, disability, income support etc etc, his only disability was the lack of ability to say no to a cheese burger or to go for a walk!

(before you all note my lack of sympathy, he abandoned us some 40 years ago so I never even knew him)

Is one issue, however emotive, the best way to determine how you vote? I'm all for a protest vote but I'd rather spoil my ballot than vote for a party lacking in integrity and credibility. Sadly, that's all of them.

Why the massive hang up on benefits? Compared to tax avoidance by large companies, benefit fraud is tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny.

You're not getting shafted by someone on benefits, it's the shareholders of certain tax dodging concerns that are fleecing us.

The whole benefit thing is just propaganda spun out by those who profit from spreading fear and resentment. Hitler did it successfully in the thirties, not that I'm drawing any parallels. It is good for fascism to have a scapegoat though. A few if you can.

Not hung up, SPC that was the topic, ta avoidance pis$es me off just as much.

If government had a bright idea and closed the loop holes and taxed big business accordingly they could probably reduce the 'little mans' tax bill quite considerably.

I, as many on here if not all, run a small business started from the ground up, no grants, no help no nothing from the government, and they want 20% on most of my income as well as 40% on some of it?

Do you honestly feel they are entitled to it? what the fuc& did they do to help get me off the ground? NADA

What pi$$es me off Smurf is not the handful of genuine cases it is the 90% that think being fat is a disability the rest of us should pay for!
What pis$es me off more is that as a white, RC, heterosexual, British, English speaking married male that works his ass off what do you think they offered me when we were down on our luck? £60 emergency payout with no ongoing benefits as no kids, disabilities, accent etc.

The £60 took over two weeks to materialize after being told it would take 2 days, and the phone bill for £103 to chase it up as the wan*ers have 0800 numbers only was a welcome gift. How much did they make on that from me I wonder?

To put it bluntly I was SERIOUSLY considering a criminal act just to take care of my family!

I will vote UKIP, the Nigel and his cronies are a bunch of *****$ with no idea but the fat cats have had enough chances, time for change whichever way it goes!

As for sons, brothers, etc we all know someone, they buried my father last week, lived on benefits all his life, disability, income support etc etc, his only disability was the lack of ability to say no to a cheese burger or to go for a walk!

(before you all note my lack of sympathy, he abandoned us some 40 years ago so I never even knew him)
I know where you are coming from Green

My mum walked years ago

She only lives 28 miles away but i have no contact with her

The only reason i know she is still alive is my wife prank calls her once a year to see if she answers

Can't choose your family

anyone overweight should be starved till theyre under,then given a job to keep weight off

yeh you could say I was just a bit annoyed to look across at disabilities new car next door...(shes fat) as all the **** went in my eye as I scraped the rust of the wifes car and treated it ready for its mot.

or the cleaner who nicely displayed her blue badge on her car as she went into work.....as a cleaner...hmmmm

nobody would say anything to genuine disabled people its just there are an awful lot out there who play the system..and yes..

at the top end of the scale too..

I had a mate with a brand new range rover showing off to me who had his company go bankrupt....whilst he set up another company and er...bought the stock off the first one at half price...

and that was only one of many tales I have heard...

you could just look at the guarantee on my double glazing...

two years in when I phone to get some repair work..

oh that company has gone bankrupt ,,,

google it and it changed from coldseal to warmseal...

far too many fiddles at the top end too../emoticons/biggrin.png

oh bu gger...I gotta fill my tax assesment in...:eek:

• My sister innlaw has a disabled badge and parks in the very front spaces to go and work out in the gym ....pisstake

yeh er ...I choose not to comment in the public domain about some of my kin but I will say I do wander some days who makes the right decision as I run around chasing my tail trying to make a living.../emoticons/biggrin.png

one couple on benefits on television where trying to cut a pop record and I cant even find time to pick up my guitar...grrrrr

Back