Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Highs & Lows

PAUL J.

Hi guys, been using the forum for info since I joined, finally decided to put my 2pence worth into the mix, grocery shop been revamped near my place, got the job turned up at 7:30 to clean, 2 hours later, finished the inside and out, charged £20, 1st time I've done a job after builders, new windows but I didn't realise they were that bad until I started cleaning them, when they say its a small learning curve to window cleaning lol.

The owner was impressed got 5 houses out of that 1 job. 5 months now and up to 85 jobs, still doing my old job part time now ( scaffolding ) every week I get new customers, mainly through word of mouth, did a 2 day stint on flyers last month and its beginning to reap the rewards.

It's a stress free job and I'm better for it, love the forum. Thanks for all the info I've had of you lot.

i havent done a builders clean in long time , any time i get asked i put in a big price because there nearly always a nightmare job, at least you got the 5 houses out of it

Lolololol , if it was she would have haggled on the price. Has anyone had a customer talk to them whilst they did all their window ? As I took 2 hour to do her house, last job of the day, I thought she was cooking me supper as I've been home for only an hour. Good times & bad are not a problem as long as we've got the weather.

Back