Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying rounds or customers

A Pane In The Glass

is there a rule of thumb to this

I know of 2 old guys that work together and I don't think they can continue much longer

how do I approach this, I don't know them n want to make contact to put feelers out

advice please

well your a window cleaner and you should just put it out there and ask if they are interested in coming to some kind of deal of selling some of there custys /emoticons/smile.png

is there a rule of thumb to this
I know of 2 old guys that work together and I don't think they can continue much longer

how do I approach this, I don't know them n want to make contact to put feelers out

advice please
Yes, I agree with slipknot, if you don't ask, you won't get!

If they die then don't worry about offering just canvas shortly after [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Seriously go up to them say hello, tell them your name and say respect to you still up and down the ladders, wait for response and say well if you ever want to sell part or all of your round I would be interested and hand them card then every time you see them make a joke (if that type of old boy) and say are you still going when you going to sell me all them customers that you have, they will remember you that way[emoji123][emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

yes nice hunty I am gonna try n contact them I've never seen them personally but they do have a loyal following not sure how many they have though

gonna put the feelers out I think

Back