Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diluting Ubik

scrim it

Going to be spraying ubik onto pvc guttering then cleaning it off with wfp. Just wondering what ratio with water do you dilute it to?

I usually stick it in a sprayer so 10-1 is simply measure 1 unit of ubik to 10 units of water roughly depending what size I'm using. For inside conservatory cleans then same again but I usually use a bucket instead this time with hot water using microfiber cloths to wash down plastic frames etc.

Yes bud

If you want to use it on glass then spray some on a wfp brush or spray some on a trad mop if you like.

i tryed the evens stuff to day an its not as good as ecover an flash i had a window that is all ways covered in grease frm kitchen frying pan its a little opener i did my usel soap the window then rub with a scrim then re soap an blade off an the grease was still there ,went bk to the van an put some neet flash on a cloth rubed an the grease was gone ,but the evens has good slip but thats about it realy
smiling.png

My missus has a cleaning company we use that for washing the floors and cleaning the washrooms sinks mirrors ect on the glass mirrors we spray on wipe with blue roll gets all the soap marks off ect with out smearing

Back