Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Wags

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adyspurs

How do are mrs put up with us eh!

Out all day grafting,couple of hours booking work in,constantly going on about window cleaning but they don't complain about the money,they love it really,we are a special breed,what your view lads.

Yeah my mrs likes the money comming in, dont talk to her about window cleaning tho, shes not interested anyway, im the same if she trys to talk to me about hairdressing tbh yawn lol

I do apologize and you to babe
Thank you.
My hubby loves my money, but we dont discuss whet i do, he does look after all stuff in my van, etc, i know nothing about my equipment..oops.

she should be cns until you can prove to her you can make it happen /emoticons/wink.png

Tell her to sit back and watch the ride CNS.

My mrs was really worried when I first went on my own although I had plenty of experience money was

Really tight.

Reaping rewards now though,stick at it CNS,no you got baby on way,all will be good with you and mrs,we've been there starting out and baby,all will be okay tell her.

Lol hope so... I have a boy alreAdy aswell and we struggle ATM with my normal job and I want flexibility so I can see my kids and not just see then fit 1 hour then put em to bed you know...

Smurf totally agree....

My Mrs thinks I'm sad talking about window cleaning and coming on this forum, she's not bothered about what I make as she's the one who makes the real money.

Blimey,I've two boys,2 & 4 and it was really hard,I use to work during week and she done care work at weekend there were times when it was tuff but now into 3rd year,she gives up work and apart from the odd bit of carpet cleaning which is worthwhile have more free time

When on firm window and carpet cleaning doing 60 hrs a week and me and lot of mates had relationships breakdowns. All good now,it will be okay CNS,if you want to work which sounds like you do then you will do well .never ever give up.

Yeah my mrs likes the money comming in, dont talk to her about window cleaning tho, shes not interested anyway, im the same if she trys to talk to me about hairdressing tbh yawn lol
Strange mate my Mrs teaches / does mobile hairdressing :rolleyes:

My missus ain't interested in the slightest, got tecbuck in post other day and there was me, get in can't wait to use this but there was her, "it's a brush can I sweep living room with it" :blink: I met her while I was playing in a club and through all the yrs we been together she's never been bothered about what I do for a living but at least I know she loves me for what I am, not for what I do :wub: bless. Her taste in music is top 40 manufactured rubbish anyway :unsure:

I finished my main job last week, after working 6-7 days a week for a year our relationship started to go downhill.

we sat down a few weeks a go and nearly got divorced.... but we have a 3 year old and we dont actually fight or anything, I just was never there!

now I can concentrate on just the window cleaning and will start having my weekends back and its also a bonus that I only work within a 5 mile radius.

I finished my main job last week, after working 6-7 days a week for a year our relationship started to go downhill.
we sat down a few weeks a go and nearly got divorced.... but we have a 3 year old and we dont actually fight or anything, I just was never there.

now I can concentrate on just the window cleaning and will start having my weekends back and its also a bonus that I only work within a 5 mile radius.
well don mate beauty of this job,apart from booking work in,I have all free time in the world,spend quality time with family and friends and don't think of the business,runs itself now.love life.

Strange mate my Mrs teaches / does mobile hairdressing :rolleyes:
Mine does both two. She is looking to open a shop tho now. Well is opening a shop. Hope I get the job to clean the windows.

Being home and running my business is a breeze for my missus compared with our previous life, i was in the Army and was forever away on tours, you can imagine what goes through there mind, its far easier being away fighting than it is for your loved ones back home, we are much happier and settled now , i didnae find it tough being back in civvy street i did what i did and enjoyed every minute but now its over and my family comes first

Pic i took as we went over the wire in Gulf 1

View attachment 1655

a few days later i was short 3 mates

View attachment 1654

I aint ever been shot at since i got into the cleaning business so my wife n kids are fine with it lol

View attachment 1114

View attachment 1115

Wow, I know this is about spouses and partners but seeing Donnys pictures and reading his words I had to say, and probably speak for everyone, when I say that we really appreciate what you and all the forces have done. Thank you.

Back