Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uk on the verge of running out of tulsion mb115?

Tuffers

I'm down to a third of a bag of resin and the TDS is starting to rise. Time to buy more resin me thinks. Oh dear stocks are low!

Daqua: out of stock until mid July

Purefreedom: out of stock until mid July

Grippatank: out of stock until mid July

Corwoods: have added postage, so no longer the cheapest option

Is there a boat load mid Atlantic on its way from India? Seems lots of companies are waiting for a shipment. If that boat sinks, then we're all doomed, doomed I tell ya!

Eventually ordered mine from here http://www.osmotics.co.uk/products/25-Litre-Tulsion-MB%252d115-DI-Resin.html

Take my advice and buy some now as it looks like the UK is getting low on the stuff. You don't want to get caught high and dry folks.

New spectrum resin now gettin sold at windowcleaningstuff. Dont ask me how it is never tried it:confused: Maybe worth a try if tulsion out of stock. Dont tell all the suppliers that tulsion out of stock or they might put their prices up, too late ive just done it:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Not if they have it listed their not surely?

Well it was worth a try:D

Yes I did look there @Smurf, but with free postage they too could be waiting for stock.
500 squid? You're having a giraffe /emoticons/biggrin.png

I think it's ironic myself that it's on a boat at sea as that is where di resin comes from yes the sea:D

I would not buy that myself as it's just been rebranded so could be any old shite resin in that box /emoticons/biggrin.png

I think the name **** is more suited somehow:D

Dick_Dastardly.gif

You can call me Mutley /emoticons/biggrin.png

well just ordered some £78 all in lets hope its not any old :turd: boxed up /emoticons/biggrin.png hay thats a point smurf u could of sead that b 4 i payed out :rolleyes:/emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png im shore it will b good well i hope:eek:

I've never heard of it before so let’s just say I have my suspicions

well just ordered some £78 all in lets hope its not any old :turd: boxed up /emoticons/biggrin.png hay thats a point smurf u could of sead that b 4 i payed out :rolleyes:/emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png im shore it will b good well i hope:eek:

I think it's ironic myself that it's on a boat at sea as that is where di resin comes from yes the sea:D
Go on smurf.......i need enlightenment, you,ve got my geeky senses tingling lmao

Back