Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Car

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Had an 320d 2006 touring auto, got rid only got about 24mpg local, before that had a 2003 330d touring best car i have ever owned 206bhp all the power you need and 54mpg on along run. no good in snow though

i do my round in a seat leon s, its only a 1.6 but its got blacked out rear windows and all the seats fold away in the back which makes it into a sort of van,lol, i used to hate being in a van all day

Got my cars (2003 Ford Focus) MOT tomorrow. Already this week all electric windows stopped working to front bulbs went and back windscreen wiper given up!!

Not looking to got for tomorrow is it!

Used to have a van when i was cleaning but now just back to a car.

i do my round in a seat leon s, its only a 1.6 but its got blacked out rear windows and all the seats fold away in the back which makes it into a sort of van,lol, i used to hate being in a van all day
Were you driving it? I prefer driving a van than a car for some reason.. lol.

The jags are better value to run than van got a few mates running jags instead of vans they get loads in back loads of power sources and full leather trim and always got smiles when they arrive at jobs expensive when they go wrong but nobody's reporting anything bad

yer

The jags are better value to run than van got a few mates running jags instead of vans they get loads in back loads of power sources and full leather trim and always got smiles when they arrive at jobs expensive when they go wrong but nobody's reporting anything bad
yer there awesome ive got a mate who's a second hand car dealer he had one last year and lent me it for a weekend absolutely loved it

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I got a Audi a4 estate, massive boot for tools, buckets ect, and they run forever! Cost me 20 quid for last m.o.t /emoticons/smile.png

seaton leon s are nice cars very nice /emoticons/smile.png

im planning on getting a new car @ at around july time its gonna be an eye catcher very smart ill go collecting in that lol

What ever you do dont go collecting in it lol. You will have them talking.
Nice car though, I want a bmw too but not yet maybe in a year or 2
lol yeah sure to lose some custies collecting in that

before that had a 2003 330d touring best car i have ever owned 206bhp all the power you need and 54mpg on along run. no good in snow though
Yeah! fantastic car, test drove one a few years back, never new they where that economical though!

Yes 6 cylinder at motway speeds you can get high 40s, best car i ever owned, Every boy racer at the traffic lights was left in the rear view mirror too.....lol

330d is lush. My mate had an M3 which was starting to develop serious problems so he swapped it in for a 330d which he said was just as good, minus the problems!

mine died /emoticons/sad.png ingestered swirl flap common fault with 2003 models ended up getting 2.5k for a 6k car trade in. Had it nearly 5 years as well didt cost me a penny in that time only tyres and a service Got a 57 plate toyota Avensis touring now 2.2 D4D T180 if you buy one make sure it has a full service history, had to have a new engine last year after it devloped head gasket and egr valve trouble all covered by toyota on a car thats nearly 5 year old and done 65k not many would do that /emoticons/biggrin.png

That's good of Toyota to fix after 5 years! Many manufacturers try to wriggle their way out of paying even if the claim's within the warranty period!

Back