Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how much would you charge for cleaning this house?

£50 I.m.o is a bit steep. Assuming it has roughly the same amount of windows round the back, I would charge around £35-40. Reckon half hour, maybe 40 mins w.f.p

im a traditional so it will take me lot longer. I seriously can't imagine myself charge anything less than £45 minimum

I'm with Trev81, £45 first clean , £30 every 6 weeks. I have one similar that's £35, have got it down to 30-40 mins. Easy to maintain. :)

Sent from my Turbo_mini_F1 using Window Cleaning Forums

I think you could get 45/50 for the first clean, but after that I would be aiming for 30-35 on a regular basis. Most with houses like that don't want to pay 30 monthly so I would probably offer 2 or 3 monthly frequency.

And a pointer ladder would make your life very easy on a house like this where you can just put the point on the brickwork between the two upstairs windows.

Im based in london so £50 is not too unusual. She told me that she havent had a window cleaner in a while so im guessing the state of the windows are not great. Its annoying in some ways because people say they have or had a window cleaner but when i clean i can always see dirty and paint bits on the glass. Their previous wc obviously was fantastic.......

View attachment 6181 Out of interest, what would you lot charge for this. I've been doing this one for about a year now. One first floor window on each side plus a door on one side. The back is the same as the front but with a patio door instead of a front door (obviously).

View attachment 8923 Out of interest, what would you lot charge for this. I've been doing this one for about a year now. One first floor window on each side plus a door on one side. The back is the same as the front but with a patio door instead of a front door (obviously).
Assuming they are the ones with the fake georgian in between the glass they I would go between 17 and 20. £19 would be what I would go for as it sounds better than 20. First clean would be 25-30.

Im based in london so £50 is not too unusual. She told me that she havent had a window cleaner in a while so im guessing the state of the windows are not great. Its annoying in some ways because people say they have or had a window cleaner but when i clean i can always see dirty and paint bits on the glass. Their previous wc obviously was fantastic.......
Where abouts you based/work in London @Amazin?

Back