Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Sign Writing.

adyspurs

Just wondered all those who have writing on van does it serve your well.

I have a Vauxhall combo 6 years old and tidy.have plenty of work and website which brings in plenty and wondering if this will boost even more.

Found a good deal as well and I wish this match would end as my heart id pumping to much,please blow that whistle.

less is more, my van is the first one we did this with.

Had people walking from down the road to see the van.

Bubbles? Could be a window cleaner? he is! Oh praise the lord.

The other vans, big shouty letters hardly anyone approaches the van.

My van is a stand out and it doesnt bring in much work ive only got 1,2 customers from it in 10 months

Are you just cold water system, which probably explains why I have been getting more results as I am the only one who has a hot water system in my area. Well people notice hot wash window cleaners, it's unique.

Or maybe people don't like the look of you after they see your van, lol

People are fussy after all.

Are you just cold water system, which probably explains why I have been getting more results as I am the only one who has a hot water system in my area. Well people notice hot wash window cleaners, it's unique. Or maybe people don't like the look of you after they see your van, lol

People are fussy after all.
Lol

Latest Posts

Back