Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wrist pins and needles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Carpal Tunnel?   my symptoms are worst when I first wake up in the morning, hand is quite numb and painful, Improves after I get up, almost disappears when I have a week off work, gets worse after playing my guitar.   - the doctor can test for it quite easy,  if you ever get the holy grail of a face to face appointment!

Carpal Tunnel?   my symptoms are worst when I first wake up in the morning, hand is quite numb and painful, Improves after I get up, almost disappears when I have a week off work, gets worse after playing my guitar.   - the doctor can test for it quite easy,  if you ever get the holy grail of a face to face appointment!
hi mines ok mon tues start feeling it wed thur fri , wife says its old age im only51

The muscles in my thumbs are painful holding squeegee, one of my first jobs was battering spanners of an anvil to loosen nuts on air compressor valves, at 16 for 5 years, needed a lot of grip n constant vibration up arms.

Tried being a sports therapist, but thumbs are too done in to cope with the deep tissue massage.

i've had this for a while now, pins and needles followed by numbness in the fingers and pain, elbow pain usually at night time numbness in the fingers etc. the only thing i had tried which gets rid of it are these,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VITTO-Elbow-Support-Compression-Weightlifting/dp/B08RJRCTPS/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1V9WD5CSH5D46&dchild=1&keywords=elbow+support+for+men&qid=1633862505&qsid=258-3947438-6046829&sprefix=elbow+%2Caps%2C174&sr=8-5&sres=B08RJRCTPS%2CB093LBMC8G%2CB08LPBRRR8%2CB08NFX79JB%2CB01C4J4ML2%2CB07V2ZK4T6%2CB07W56FQ2V%2CB095GW9S4Q%2CB0716LWN63%2CB01MCZI03F%2CB087YYHHQ8%2CB086SDNXJS%2CB095PD698S%2CB01LM1G12Q%2CB005BIG6JU%2CB07Y8WS1N8%2CB001VFCECU%2CB092G68VF5%2CB00QTNPDPY%2CB06XCSXYG8&srpt=ORTHOPEDIC_BRACE

these work for me within an hour or so and the pain goes away, now after a years use its something i pop on every once in a while if i feel it coming on again, as previous posts have said change hands between jobs to even out the wear on the muscles, adopt slow even movements with the pole use the cupping method or a place one of your palms on the pole to steady it rather than using both hands to move the pole stand further back if you can and maybe consider a lighter pole or electric reel if you don't have them already.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back