Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trade shows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Hi again guys

are there any good trade shows for this business for equipment etc? if so when and where and any good websites to check out...

thanks

i think it is clear @paul1 that u sir have the bug /emoticons/tongue.png upgrrading equipment all the time making it better drooling over poles etc etc /emoticons/biggrin.png

i think it is clear @paul1 that u sir have the bug /emoticons/tongue.png upgrrading equipment all the time making it better drooling over poles etc etc /emoticons/biggrin.png
yes defo mate, love it especially after doing ovens for 9 years it makes you appreciate it more, enjoy cleaning glass... yes going to have to stop spending on equipment but cant help it lol, looking at vans for a 650 system at moment, just picked up some more customers going well so far, cheers pal

There's just been a window cleaning trade show down south, they have 1 every year. We're trying to push for one more central next year in Yorkshire possibly. A lot of the top suppliers where there, think the only one who wasnt was Gardiner which surprised me.

There's just been a window cleaning trade show down south, they have 1 every year. We're trying to push for one more central next year in Yorkshire possibly. A lot of the top suppliers where there, think the only one who wasnt was Gardiner which surprised me.
he was on holiday so maybe couldn't make it

Back