Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are you serious!!

Matt Clarke

does anyone else get this .........

When cleaning someone's windys the neighbour comes out and asks "are you a window cleaner".

I really want to answer no ima millionaire and I doing this for fun.

But I actually answer yes would you like a quote!!

does anyone else get this .........When cleaning someone's windys the neighbour comes out and asks "are you a window cleaner".

I really want to answer no ima millionaire and I doing this for fun.

But I actually answer yes would you like a quote!!
I get it all the time, I have said in the past whilst up a ladder " no, I'm the local burglar" peoples faces are a picture as they try to process what you said

I had "Are you a professional window cleaner" recently. Maybe some window cleaners are considered to be unprofessional or even amateur.... I don't know of anyone who cleans windows for a hobby!

I had "Are you a professional window cleaner" recently. Maybe some window cleaners are considered to be unprofessional or even amateur.... I don't know of anyone who cleans windows for a hobby!
/emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D

Yeah had this a few times. Another classic is- 'Do you use one of those squirty poles?' as you stand there with a wfp cleaning somebodys glass

Did you lie and answer 'yes I am' :giggle:

Back