Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Windows dirty on the inside!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matt123

Hi. Started trad a few months back now building up slowly. I do a few house that I have cleaned 4 times now, but some of the windows are filthy on the inside. Maybe it's just me but does this really annoy anyone else? I suppose if there happy then I should just put up with it...

It's ok until they complain the windows are dirty! I always enjoy asking to see the inside and wiping my finger across the glass and saying "sorry love it's on the inside" always enjoy seeing the faces drop! [emoji23]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Personally I wouldnt pay for a window cleaner if I didn't clean the inside once in a while. But it's not like I'm going to go round saying that, not very good for business!

Did one with my old boss. Bungalow it was, black mold all over the insides. Not just the corners all over. Done every month. No way could she ever see out or say we missed a bit. Sill she always payed cash. Far as I know he still cleans it.

does anyone else charge more for the insides or is just me as I find it takes longer always stuff you have to be careful around and moving nets and what ever else is on the sills . the way I look at it is my liability is higher as more change causing damage so I charge more most understand if they question why I add 50% as it normally takes that much longer

does anyone else charge more for the insides or is just me as I find it takes longer always stuff you have to be careful around and moving nets and what ever else is on the sills . the way I look at it is my liability is higher as more change causing damage so I charge more most understand if they question why I add 50% as it normally takes that much longer

I've always done this. I've been caught out in the past when they had secondary glazing also so make sure you check for that. If they have Georgians I charge at least double the price of outside sometimes 2.5x. £so £20 outside, inside will cost for standard £30 Georgians £40 secondary glazing £ a lot

Window Cleaner Chelmsford Chelmsford Cleaning Services

If I see that my customer has a dirty windows from inside I always offer to get them cleaned for a good price as I do care a lot about how my finished product looks. OK I loose 1/2 an hour every now and then but at the end it pays back.

Neighbours are passing by and windows look dirty. I know it is from inside but they dont.

same here - inside are 1.5 times the outside.

Customers never seem to complain about the inside pricing as they only have it done every so often an they really do notice the difference.

I heard one of my newer customers on the phone to one of her girlfriends saying "the window cleaner is here doing the interior & exterior - its the best £100 I've ever spent" :rolleyes:

She's got a cleaner that comes in twice a week, why not just get her to do the inside and save me doing it.../emoticons/tongue.png

I don't always charge extra for inside. 1.5 for new customers and realy bad ones.

I do 9 or 10 monthly customers in and out every other month. I charge same as out as its a easy job an a brew.

I'm constantly amazed by a lot of customers. Happy to pay monthly for outside Window cleaning. Insides are realy bad. Same with sofit an Facia green and horrible.

The card I leave every time says in and out plus S. F I tell them I can get it all nice and shiny clean. They just don't care.

I always make a mental note of the really dirty inside ones. They are the most likely to say I've missed bits etc and so I'm ready for them lol

Back