Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO SPRUCE

Is this the one?

View attachment 8286

The third fitting on the van port is so I could fill the van directly from my r/o if I wanted to.

I later fitted the system into my blue Relay van you can see in the background of the second photo. As I never used to third fitting I now only have 2 and the van port is now on the passenger side. I found that I was alway tripping over hoses when I went into the van as the first opening door is the driver's side one.

On the other side I don't have the same issue.

Obviously, if you have a Renault Trafic or Vauxhall Vivaro their first opening door is the passenger side one, so the van port is better on the other side.

I've also never used the drain tap either to empty the tank as its too slow.

-

View attachment 8285

citroen dispatch, 2 side doors. son has decided now he has to earn money to go to places and out with his freinds, had him out today, i was doing tops then he was doing bottoms, if i had 2 reels etc he can just follow me around ., hes just training atm,

citroen dispatch, 2 side doors. son has decided now he has to earn money to go to places and out with his freinds, had him out today, i was doing tops then he was doing bottoms, if i had 2 reels etc he can just follow me around ., hes just training atm,
/emoticons/smile.png

Do you just use the 1 leisure battery for a 2 man set up,

I have a large 120 leisure battery.

can i just use the 1 hose coming from the water tank to feed the 2 pumps. as in the Picture.

i have the hose fittings to join the hoses to the pumps also.

ill need to set it up for a 2 man working. ill give it a go. should make it easier, it will save us standing around waiting for each other to do tops or bottoms.

i have a backpack, i can use that till i get set up.

hes coming out again monday, ill have to get another pole for him now. his own nimbus 2016 model.

cheers

Do you just use the 1 leisure battery for a 2 man set up,I have a large 120 leisure battery.

can i just use the 1 hose coming from the water tank to feed the 2 pumps. as in the Picture.

i have the hose fittings to join the hoses to the pumps also.

ill need to set it up for a 2 man working. ill give it a go. should make it easier, it will save us standing around waiting for each other to do tops or bottoms.

i have a backpack, i can use that till i get set up.

hes coming out again monday, ill have to get another pole for him now. his own nimbus 2016 model.

cheers

Yes, a 120 amp leisure battery is fine for two operators.

My son prefers to use his backpack although he has a hose reel in the van which he will use for big jobs. He uses the second pump to fill a 25 liter plastic container to fill his backpack. The pump usually runs on 2 on 'his' Varistream controller.

With 2 operators using controllers you can expect to use 8 amps of current for every working hour. We estimate that the pumps only work for about 50% of the time doing residential. Yours may be a bit more, but it depends on the type of work you have. So if that is roughly what you experience then you will draw about 25 - 30 amps from your battery leaving you about between 90 - 95 amps in your battery. On that premise I would bench charge the battery every 2 days.

You don't want to be dropping the battery to below 50% charge too often as it doesn't do the battery any good.

I bench charge the battery every night in winter. Its easy to do as I just plug the charger in.

-

Back