Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello From Bedfordshire

stuvy

Name : Steve

Cleaning Method : traditional lowers wfp ups

Years cleaning : 4

Area : Bedfordshire

About me :

I'm Steve iv worked using the trad and wfp methods for over 4 years just going our in my own and looking for what wfp trolley/backpack is best for me as I was workin for a mate doing landscaping. I'm a qualified tree surgeon so back to what I know only downer is I witnessed a big accident a few years back and it put me off using a chainsaw! So here I am

I'm a petrol head and love cars bikes and cycling and anything got to do with engineering. I was thinking of making my own wfp trolley but in in two minds of that due to its reliability

Welcome to wcf mate. I wouldn't worry about reliability if you use the right components and there are only a few. Guys on forum will help you out there.

thank you for the warm welcome chaps, im just finding my way round the forum at the moment. No doubt I will ask the same questions that have been asked a thousand times before!

Back