Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice tiny job done today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

c1627df0ee05fef01f208d059a8889db.jpg
43a76c50e0ec4fe75db4a6285aeea4f3.jpg
b59adbdd1a1b13dbd64d24fa8ea1a1d9.jpg
a207a77e8a23618277420c1291cf3188.jpg
a9158796381a33ff635966cbe8c1e5c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodge I've been doing a fair few Big one recently lol killing me

RESPECT.....wow...cheapie far too old for that size these days..

not so sure anything that big even when younger although...I did have a few nice blocks..

cracker../emoticons/biggrin.png

I shall just pee myself if a job like that asked me for a quote..../emoticons/biggrin.png there isnt a lot of big stuff around here at the mo...mainly small houses...

that was a lovely fiver house I did today..:rolleyes:

Any things good to have cheapie as long as your earning that's the main thing matey [emoji106]

yep feeling a lot happier at the mo as the pressure is easing and after next week should be straight ish again..

too old cant cope with the pressure:rofl:

I'm feeling it after these jobs but you just gotta keep going [emoji123]

ya bugger neil after reading this post I went to bed and ended up having a nightmare..

well I drifted off trying to remember if I had ever done anything as big when I was younger..

and thinking about one particular large block of flats I fell asleep...

one thing is funny...although a large three story type it nicely took me a day too..all trad of course..

I think its in your psyche that you can do it in a day so you get stuck in earlier eat less and work harder to get it done in the day.

any way drifting deeper I was suddenly there and someone came out of the flats and recognised me and said if I wanted to quote they needed a windowcleaner..

only problem was....they had added a big extension to it around the side..

and as dreams are dreams suddenly this new extension was in a busy shopping centre and my nightmare was me looking how high it was and panicking over how big the pole would have to be..and could I even handle it...

but I will let you off now neil because my nightmare ended as a beautiful young blonde woman invited me in to show me her top apartment...

she had four nice kids and she was only young...and for some reason I er ended up er...well ..yeh you can guess the rest of the dream..

thankgod it wasnt real life...cheapie too old for holding a pole up that high..

but not to old to bonk the blonde...

hey...its nearly nighttime again../emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back