Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Battery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I turned up on the first job today and nothing worked so I popped down my local mechanics and it was my leisure battery I brought the last one 1 year and 2 days ago it is meant to come with a 1 year guarantee so not to happy but in the end he said I could pay half as I give him a lot of business which was fine but had to wait until lunchtime for it to arrive so not the best Monday

I needed a new battery for the van fortunately came with a 2 year guarantee.. Mind you that was after another starter motor!

Sorry to hear that mark. What brand and model battery was it as surely should have lasted longer than that?

I was looking to try and find a link to see if I could remember what battery I had i I could not find it but I am glad I did because I am going to be on the phone tomorrow because they all seem to come with at least 2 years guarantee

ditto, battery died today aswell on the van though £80 for a new one before my working day had started, not the best start to the week!

If you could let me know when you remember as then I will be able to avoid that make like the plague. /emoticons/wink.png

Bosch make good battery and are cheap on Euro car Parts(pretty expensive else where lol)

Not sure if its the same for leisure batterys though?

Latest Posts

Back