Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new tank

tench0771

just got this 500l tank £50 ill b fitting it on weekend

10153269_1412460589015937_662434454_n.jpg

So what happens when they expire @Tuffers is it a cremation or internment funeral service you like to give the little darlings or do you just flog em on ebay /emoticons/biggrin.png

Xtreme Kate is going on ebay I think. I've knackered her out :laugh: will have to give her a comb before I take a pic though as she's looking a bit rough round the edges :rofl:

Maybe something like "For sale flocked Florence is completly flocked & sally sill has been well abused but has some life left in the old girl yet. You won't be dissapointed"

Poor old kate :rofl:

Xtreme Kate is going on ebay I think. I've knackered her out :laugh: will have to give her a comb before I take a pic though as she's looking a bit rough round the edges :rofl:

So what happens when they expire @Tuffers is it a cremation or internment funeral service you like to give the little darlings or do you just flog em on ebay /emoticons/biggrin.png
yes all my ex stuff is just hanging about...cant bring myself to get rid...must do a sort out soon:) i only list on fleabay on the free listing weekends which havent happened for a while...at least you can start at a price you want...

Back