Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is Green dead? Where is he?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i sensed he was goin thru turmoil. weve all been there,i know i have [not recently]

What makes you think this boar?
i sensed it . you dont sack Both ur workers for one thing [even if they mess up ] on a whim- thats how it seemed to me.

iv sacked workers of course but always after theyv pushed me to frustration several times not just the once, cos whose gonna do the work . green said he can cope alone,now thats daft talk in my opinion

iv learnt from past experience that when the sh/t hits the fan [for whatever reason, big tax bill, van blow ups /mad exs or worse still mad partners ] the best way to handle things is dont get hasty ,instead to carry on as you are , act normal on the surface ,even if your legs are paddling madly below the surface .

i had someone close to me kept callin me an Idiot , was goading me -i think the backstory was she wanted me and wanted me instead of her own hubby

i replied "that cant be true,im no idiot - i had a good education and left school with top drawer qualifications ."

this deflated her

Last edited:
The difference is when you poke or whatever it's called the person gets a message sent directly to them to respond.

I'm Pretty sure he'd respond to the title if he saw it smurf..

ask him yourself by putting an @ before his name and see if he responds or not

i sensed it . you dont sack Both ur workers for one thing [even if they mess up ] on a whim- thats how it seemed to me.iv sacked workers of course but always after theyv pushed me to frustration several times not just the once, cos whose gonna do the work . green said he can cope alone,now thats daft talk in my opinion
i would never go back to working on my own

whatever was/is botherin green wasnt his workers . summat deeper

if youre readin this green im not prying , wev all faced sh/t in this life AND sometimes made things worse by our actions

@Green ive linked him in A FEW POSTS HES BEEN QUIET BOUT A MONTH NOW

darren is a busy boy his round is massive and he keeping on top of it and when he is home the last thing i say he wants to do is talk windie cleaning

also his workers seemed like cnuts to me and he been messed around so he going solo now fair play to him

I reckon he'd still have time to have a mention on here though? Especially if he knows he's getting emailed with his name used...

I'm sure hes fine andjust having a break. I get out of the habit of posting sometimes and it becomes hard to wean myself back as things can move on quickly.

Back