Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you quote for this

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Christ that's some building £hundreds ....is that someone's headquarters ?? Few litres of water aswell .. You'll have to work it by days pay I'm guessing !!

That's big, and looks like glass under glass under glass which means dripping problems...

I'm thinking high 100's if not £1000 mate, are you in London? If so then £1000 or more...

Shaq, out of interest how have you built up so much work so fast? Only seems like 5 minutes since you've been window cleaning and your always on here asking how much to quote for big whoppers!?!

Fair play to you!

Haha thanks mate .. Before this forum I found myself not having much confidence because I didn't have much knowledge and the more and more I pick up from you guys it just gave me the confidence to go out and try and get business. I literally sit and read through all of these topics until 2/3 o'clock most nights. Very competitive around here but I try and have as much of a professional approach to things as possible so suit, tie, leather folder, laminated slides of my work so far and a nice smile for the receptionist and it seems to be doing the trick.. this really has been a life saver I was so close to quiting before I even started. So glad I never now ..

ALSO if ur pricing big jobs like that up what way are you handing in your quote ???? the size of that it would be worth presenting it the way @Green does the high street shops

ie photos of the buiding

your itinerary of work

timescale

h&s proof

etc

etc

and get it all handed in to the person in charge in a nice printed folder

good money quotes would deserve the quality presentation

View attachment 4628

Back