Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yesterdays quotes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RickyG

Looked at one yesterday, gated in a smart part of town newish 4 bed build 22 plate merc coupe on the drive I quoted £20 4 weekly & double first clean, got a message this morning lady says ok I’m just waiting on a few other quotes?
it’s usually a yes or no that’s the first time I’ve ever heard that, waiting for other quotes??
probably be £1 in it at best so they can save 25p a week ??‍♂️
looked at another, a 3 bed terrace 20 yr old focus on the drive on a rough old street that I’d probably do the backs off a trolley so I can lock the van £18 regular with double first clean, lady was yes please when can you do it? 8 years never seen a window cleaner round here ??
Just shows it can be on the streets that others never bother with.

Looked at one yesterday, gated in a smart part of town newish 4 bed build 22 plate merc coupe on the drive I quoted £20 4 weekly & double first clean, got a message this morning lady says ok I’m just waiting on a few other quotes?
it’s usually a yes or no that’s the first time I’ve ever heard that, waiting for other quotes??
probably be £1 in it at best so they can save 25p a week ??‍♂️
looked at another, a 3 bed terrace 20 yr old focus on the drive on a rough old street that I’d probably do the backs off a trolley so I can lock the van £18 regular with double first clean, lady was yes please when can you do it? 8 years never seen a window cleaner round here ??
Just shows it can be on the streets that others never bother with.
I do a few millionaires and one drives a Fiesta. He was telling me he has 7 fully paid by2lets and a 600k house that I clean. His neighbour was wanting me to clean his but he couldn't afford £20 a month. He had a 60k sportscar but couldn't afford a score a month. Went back next month and sportscar was away it was on lease and he couldn't afford it. I realised one was all show and no dough and the other was all dough and no show. Through time you get to know who is genuine like today I got another new customer on the street I do. He had just moved in and said I think the windows haven't been cleaned for years, and he was right. 3 cleans later they were up to my standard.

I do a few millionaires and one drives a Fiesta. He was telling me he has 7 fully paid by2lets and a 600k house that I clean. His neighbour was wanting me to clean his but he couldn't afford £20 a month. He had a 60k sportscar but couldn't afford a score a month. Went back next month and sportscar was away it was on lease and he couldn't afford it. I realised one was all show and no dough and the other was all dough and no show. Through time you get to know who is genuine like today I got another new customer on the street I do. He had just moved in and said I think the windows haven't been cleaned for years, and he was right. 3 cleans later they were up to my standard.
They want to get themselves down to Wilco and get some glass cleaner/blue clothes while there's 90 percent off before they shut down....

Latest Posts

Back