Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lost 1 And A Half Customers.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Went to collect payment the women came out... payed me i said 2 mins im going to get your change from the car..... and as soon as i went back i go u watching the england match later ? /emoticons/smile.png and her husband was stood their he looked so grumpy... and he goes we wont be requiring your service no more... i go no problem ! lol

Then went to collect payment from another customer and he told me when i cleaned his windows he will pay me friday.. i said to him i will collect sunday, then today he goes to me shes not in will u come back later ? I go no problem i wont be cleaning their windows again.... theses people are on drugs hardcore as i could tell i dont want customers like these anyway so their going of my books regardless ! /emoticons/smile.png

Their is no point me explaing to them about me needing the money... they dont understand and they dont care aslong as it benefits them they dont care /emoticons/tongue.png

from 77 customers down to 75 customers !

Cant go canvassing or carding today cos its really pouring down aswell

lol

Where's the half? I thought you were gonna say one wanted just tops!

You might have been a bit harsh on the second, but if the spider sensors feel troubled, gotta go with it

Am going to knock around 20/25 off over next few weeks who I have problems with getting payed sick of going back n forth for money

Lol nah i ay dumped em lol its my only income at the moment .

I felt like it a few times tho people thinking just cus u clean windows ur below them .

I had a go with 1 custy because he started bring arsey about me changing his slot on my round he said we didnt agree

On a date when i was going back when i did as it meant id be going back a week later to do his .

Fed up of idiots .

Thats the sad thing, people do think were below them, because we clean windows, but like you said to me it can bring in alot of money when a good round is set up, when I tell people how much I can earn compared to a normal day job there liked shocked to here lol.

i meant half as in im half way their, its now upto me if i want to keep them but am going to be tough and throw them of my round

i meant half as in im half way their, its now upto me if i want to keep them but am going to be tough and throw them of my round
Fooled me, I'll give you that, I'd never have figured that out from the title!

I just lost one myself i txt all the ones due in the morning and 1 txt back saying sorry we have changed our mind .

not bothered mate i just get ya neighbours to replace you with ha ha .

I just lost one myself i txt all the ones due in the morning and 1 txt back saying sorry we have changed our mind .

not bothered mate i just get ya neighbours to replace you with ha ha .
Well thats different. First time ive herd of that being done. Good thing haveing al your customers numbers though. could text them with special offers. 25% of guuter cleaning etc etc

Back