Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Email from wcw

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eviestevie

Had email today from window cleaning warehouse regarding feedback on red razor rubber

Emailed back saying I'd not purchased any for while due to last batch lining etc

Email back-

Ok well let us know how you get on if order again thanks

Not great customer service

Lol least the sent u a email they never respond to my mail I don't use them anymore I use smaller independent firms instead.

YeahJust told its good & I use it all the time in me liquidator

Never know may get some sent free
Opposite to me then lol

I thought similar and that if I told um about last batch they may offer a sample off the new stuff

Same here used them for years never again

Have to agree. I brought my Big Boy backpack from them. After a month it was playing up - the pressure was basically nothing and I couldn't do any work with it and it left me in the S cos I had jobs lined up to use it on. Explained it all to them said I wasn't impressed.

So they said send it to us in Wales. I did and it cost me £25 plus I had jobs I couldn't do while I waited. They never apologised for it. They took their sweet time fixing it. Then they sent it back to me without even wrapping it in bubble rap or anything! So if the delivery people were reckless it could have come back to me damaged. Luckily it was Ok. When i sent it to them i went out and brought bubble wrap and did it properly.

Thing that peed me off was they didn't say sorry or anything or offer me any vouchers or discount codes.. Zilch.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

@Eviestevie thats not so good mate.

I had an issue with moerman rubber. Emailed them and within 2/3 days I had replacement rubber from moerman in Denmark I think it was.

They even sent me 6 free hard rubbers...to try/keep, which I have now found I like more anyway.

I know this is petty but they didn't even send me the free cup/flask either when I bought me compact system. ..that your supposed to get lol...

Also messaged them few times over a locking pin for the reel no answer ...worse thing was when I bought the compact they told me the reel couldn't be turned around ...it can by the way....they offered to take it off for £150 charge and then sell me a reel separate lol absolute joke..liars aswell

Back