Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

first flush of new ro advise plz

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dragbag

could you give my a bit of advice plz, , iv just brought collins 450 gpd ro when you connected it up and did your very first flush, did you disconnect the pipe from the first ro membrane to just flush only the pre filters of all the carbon and ****. as well as just open the flush valve. or did you just use the flush valve.

iv asked collins they said just use the flush valve, but iv just watched a youtube vid of a guy with a small ro, he took the pipe off as well. just didnt want to contaminate the ro membranes...what did you do?? iv pm trev this but thought id open it up

thanks..doug ( got my 11 l di from you ordered yesterday came to day top service;) ( bought from you as you take time to post on the forum.:kiss:

could you give my a bit of advice plz, , iv just brought collins 450 gpd ro when you connected it up and did your very first flush, did you disconnect the pipe from the first ro membrane to just flush only the pre filters of all the carbon and ****. as well as just open the flush valve. or did you just use the flush valve.
iv asked collins they said just use the flush valve, but iv just watched a youtube vid of a guy with a small ro, he took the pipe off as well. just didnt want to contaminate the ro membranes...what did you do?? iv pm trev this but thought id open it up
personally whenever i change the pre filters i always flush them out for five mins or so,you should see the cr** flowing out,

Back