Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wfp system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

danny81

any advice on where to go to and what to get please looking for a system that will be big enough to last me and another person all day as i want to build my round up without thinking ive got to buy a bigger system now also want to get a decentish quality sytem on as low as budget as possible really any advice would be appreshiate thanks

Hi.

Don't want this to sound funny at all (we are helpful on here). But it seems every day there is a post about what to get when starting up. Maybe do a search before posting...or the Mods could add a sticky?

Hi.

Don't want this to sound funny at all (we are helpful on here). But it seems every day there is a post about what to get when starting up. Maybe do a search before posting...or the Mods could add a sticky?

Hi.

Hi.

hi i have done a search but was asking for advice on what more experienced guys think found a system that looks good value for money 1000 lt system for £1700 dont know if im allowed to say what and where just thought some of the experienced people on here would give some advice thought that was the idea of a fourum

I'm not experienced in this field but I am going to start wfp over the next few weeks. Are you wanting to DIY it or let a company install it?

I have spent hours reading up and I am going to DIY to save a fortune.. Have you tested your water yet? To see if you need ro/ di?

That is the idea of the forum Danny, I'm quite bad myself for starting threads that have already been covered but I like people to answer my questions, not read what they have answered for other people.

Windyman I think that's a good idea to have a sticky in the DIY section about building a DIY set up with a shopping list type of thing, I know it would help a lot of people.

Danny81 the amount of water consumption will also depend on the type of work, if your only going to do commercial buildings - you will need a larger water tank and it is worth considering getting a bigger van.

Richard

Back