Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Could you change a £500 note please??

Green Pro Clean Ltd

No problem luv, course I can!! /emoticons/tongue.png

The Mrs raids my pockets each night for the loose change, it ends up in 2 cans on the side, one with the small coins and the other with 50p, £1 & £2 coins in.

Well tonight the latter was full after just 2 months so we bust it open, a nice little £650 bonus from the random change she stashes away! /emoticons/smile.png)

No problem luv, course I can!! /emoticons/tongue.png

The Mrs raids my pockets each night for the loose change, it ends up in 2 cans on the side, one with the small coins and the other with 50p, £1 & £2 coins in.

Well tonight the latter was full after just 2 months so we bust it open, a nice little £650 bonus from the random change she stashes away! /emoticons/smile.png)
Nice. Mines not quite as good as that but last month I decided to empty my van ash tray and got and other pockets in the van and took it to the change machine in sainsburys for just under £60. Feels good doesnt it.:thumbsup:

Great way to save a bit, chucking loose change in to a jar or whatever, soon adds up and you don't notice it so much. Always a nice surprise when you count it all up!

Blimey Tolish! You had just under £60 in change knocking about in yer van!?!? I'd be lucky to find £1.50 and a boiled sweet :laugh:

Great way to save a bit, chucking loose change in to a jar or whatever, soon adds up and you don't notice it so much. Always a nice surprise when you count it all up!
Blimey Tolish! You had just under £60 in change knocking about in yer van!?!? I'd be lucky to find £1.50 and a boiled sweet :laugh:
Lol, it surprised me too. There would have been more, but the same sainsbury a few months earlier there was a big issue seller and I rolled down the window and gave him a few handfuls of change from the ash tray of prosperity. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back