Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Raise In Temp Next Week

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Been looking at forecasts and thy saying temp will be around 2 degrees most of next week during the day so looks like work is back on

yeh i think tthursday it will be rangign from 0 degrees to 12 degrees /emoticons/smile.png gonna finish soon /emoticons/smile.png lol

It must vary up and down the country. For derbyshire, the top temperature forecast is 0.....for the whole of the week. I am a bit concerned about it all.

I've got some serious catching up to do so 0 or not I'll be out, trad only though. I don't know how you wfp guys handle it.

I have been cleaning in -3 to - 1.5 all week.

-4 is the cut off though for me lol.

Any wind and forget it!

I am using iso pva tho.

yep looking at the forecast for me this week in lancs daytime temps about 1 or 2 so i can get to use my new pole just finished sorting out di vessels and chopping off the old tap ready for aquadapter so if i have to trad this week i will not be happy cause when i've got new toys i wanna play /emoticons/biggrin.png

Cos i missed last weeks work n im gna miss this week aswell /emoticons/sad.png cos ive re arranged all my round made it much more compact /emoticons/smile.png its gna save me a lot of time n travel lol

Its snowed quite bad again last night here! So hopefully be able to get out tomorrow! But todays another right off!!

Back