Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JJ Window Cleaners

I got a text earlier from a custy asking for a quote to have her windows and fascias cleaned.

As this will be my first time, how much should i charge roughly?

There's 3 windows + front door and 3 windows + backdoor, easy access and it's a terrace, so no side fascias.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I would charge around £20 for the first clean on the windows and £10 monthly, and around £50-£60 for the facias, but without looking at the job its hard to tell.

Just to give you an idea I quoted this one over the phone today as you do.

To check & clear the guttering & downspouts then wash over the outside of the guttering, fascia & soffits £170.

I did not want to smurf the price too high on that one so we both agreed £170 was a fair price to pay for that size house (garage not included)

Note: They already have a window cleaner

View attachment 2666

View attachment 2665

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to give you an idea I quoted this one over the phone today as you do.
To check & clear the guttering & downspouts then wash over the outside of the guttering, fascia & soffits £170.

I did not want to smurf the price too high on that one so we both agreed £170 was a fair price to pay for that size house (garage not included)

Note: They already have a window cleaner

View attachment 4525

View attachment 4524
Blimey that is cheap @Smurf. I reckon I've gone OTT with my quotes lately. I've been walking round the properties saying to myself 'gotta Smurf it up, gotta Smurf it up'. Some have fell for it, many haven't /emoticons/biggrin.png

I received an email this evening from a customer wanting her house guttering checked & cleared that I did last year for £250. I think I may have underpriced that one a wee bit aswell.:rolleyes:

When you look a how much guttering there actually is on that house it's not much at all & being brown which is badly faded will not require as much work washing over as white does /emoticons/wink.png

Blimey that is cheap @Smurf. I reckon I've gone OTT with my quotes lately. I've been walking round the properties saying to myself 'gotta Smurf it up, gotta Smurf it up'. Some have fell for it, many haven't /emoticons/biggrin.png

Might well be...depends if I want a tip or not /emoticons/biggrin.png

you gotta like the bit.....(garage not included)....oh go on ....a freebie..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Just had another regular customer email wanting her yearly gutters doing for £250. That one due to the size of the house will take longer to do properly though.

Back