Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory roof

jordan

I have a conservatory roof tomorrow i only have ladder a sweeping brush and unger pole with applicator i know i dont have the right kit for this my own fault rushing into it all but what do traditional window cleaners use to clean conservatory roofs?

soak the roof first, you got the virisol i believe. ...dip the applicator in it and get scrubbing .don't bother in the sun...i only do the roofs if there is a hosepipe supplied to rinse off...and the price for my service has just been smurfed...:rofl:

thanks cheap i ended up telling the customer i can't do there roof until i get the fed pole then i can attach to there tap /emoticons/smile.png

Good thinking as some are real pigs to clean even when using a wfp from a ladder :thumbsup:

thanks cheap i ended up telling the customer i can't do there roof until i get the fed pole then i can attach to there tap /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back