Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

norm

Takes longer

Tuffers
norm you have to adapt my new policy of price the job....and add an hour ...as they all seem to take longer...and boy ..clearing gutters by hand dont half rip the sh it out of my thick rubber gloves....bloody sharp them tiles....must go shopping for some nice thick gloves...any links anyone?:rolleyes:

Gauntlets; http://www.screwfix.com/p/keepsafe-pvc-16-gauntlets-red-large/13788

Smurf

I use the shorter version so not to scare pets especially cattle. :D

Mind you wearing those types of gloves for any length of time you might as well stick your hands up a cows backside as they will smell just as bad :rofl:

cheapncheerful

it sure does stink wearing em...but it does save my hands...me likes nice soft hands...ahhh:D

ta tuffers as usual i really need to order them soon....

Advertisement

cheapncheerful

effin effin bloody pure bloody effing water thing...plumbing nightmare....and now the pump isnt doing anything...but i am filling up with something...very ...very ...drip drip drip slowly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.