Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter guards

yep brings back bad memories...although mine was foot long interlinked sections which i started to put back and was very happy when the custy agreed...they dont work..leave em out:D

That lot was popped riveted to the ali extruded gutter brackets so was a pain in the **** to take out. No way was I going to try fitting it back in after taking it out thats for sure /emoticons/biggrin.png

yep brings back bad memories...although mine was foot long interlinked sections which i started to put back and was very happy when the custy agreed...they dont work..leave em out:D

thanks for the heads up smurf...if i come across that i will be bumping up the price nicely.../emoticons/biggrin.png

i do think...gutters really need a bit more slope on them...i know its to slow the water down but...a bit more and it would shift a lot of cra p....mind you...we would be losing money telling them that.....so shhhhh:rolleyes:

No probs cnc...

That one was priced over the phone but it did not phase me as was able to use my gutter clearing ladder system so made it much safer and easier to do. I also made sure I got a good wack for my troubles.

Back