Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cillit bang

That's one thing I found very good on plastics but best to wear protective gloves when using it.

Bang! ...and I just knocked that annoying t**t Barry Scott the f*** out!!!

barry-scott.jpg

The next fascia job I do by hand using cillit bang limescale & shine I will post some pics as it's amazing stuff on old stained plastics.

It's not bad on hard water stains on glass too

Viakal great on stained windows

White vinegar & Cillit bang great on facias.

Not tried the Cillit in bucket yet but will give it a go

Chillit Bang actually works on something?

The cheap nasty looking packaging puts me off instantly! I reckon all the products contain similar solutions, just a different label & a different magic claim!

Put a squirt of bleach and a squirt of fairy into a spray bottle and I bet you get the same great results on the fascias.

On one job I tried an array of chems including hypo but guess which one worked best for me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Chillit Bang actually works on something?The cheap nasty looking packaging puts me off instantly! I reckon all the products contain similar solutions, just a different label & a different magic claim!

Put a squirt of bleach and a squirt of fairy into a spray bottle and I bet you get the same great results on the fascias.

Latest Posts

Back