Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter cleaning question

A

abs

Evening fellas , does anyone know if the gutter cleaning pro tools will fit on the end of a wfp ?

Myself I prefer to use an old wfp as I find the wfp clamps are better/quicker to use than a harris pole

I just bought a half moon tool from eBay for £3.00 but it won't fit any poles I have , well annoyed lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not going to clear gutters & roof valleys like this with a guttervac @koopmaster surely?
View attachment 4955

View attachment 4953

View attachment 4961

View attachment 4954

View attachment 4957

View attachment 4959

View attachment 4956 View attachment 4958 View attachment 4960 View attachment 4962

I've found not one method is suited to every job. That's why I still do jobs and part jobs by hand still using progutter tools and a pole.

As they say you can't beat a good hand job missus /emoticons/biggrin.png
Nice pictures smurf.

Did you buy a drain rod drop scraper by any chance?

I think the clue is in the name to what it would fit.

I just bought a half moon tool from eBay for £3.00 but it won't fit any poles I have , well annoyed lol

You are not going to clear gutters & roof valleys like this with a guttervac @koopmaster surely?
View attachment 4955

View attachment 4953

View attachment 4961

View attachment 4954

View attachment 4957

View attachment 4959

View attachment 4956 View attachment 4958 View attachment 4960 View attachment 4962

I've found not one method is suited to every job. That's why I still do jobs and part jobs by hand still using progutter tools and a pole.

As they say you can't beat a good hand job missus /emoticons/biggrin.png
I hope she took the washing in before you got to that end @Smurf :eek:

good photos Smurf. i absolutely forbid any customer to be outside viewing or otherwise while doing gutters, case they later claim for injury from debris . iv stopped what im doing a few times ,to insist on it

Agree... I say to domestic customers kindly also keep pets & children indoors whilst I'm working and let them know to lock any doors that I'm working by to minimise any risk. Also I like to cordon off the driveway, paving/public access with warning cones just so to cover my ****.

i bleve you could increase trade with a helper letting off a warning hooter every 30 seconds or so that would draw attention to the process

i half seriously considered getting small cow bells to attach to my workers heels for this warning of presence/drum up work reason

Last edited:
Did you buy a drain rod drop scraper by any chance?
I think the clue is in the name to what it would fit.
Thought it may fit this 3 tier pole I got from a aldi store years back lol

Back