Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevinc250

Additives to the tank

jimmyboots

It would be good to see something that can make the water 'sheet' on Hydrophobic glass. That would make for improvement. This is still really a fairly new way of cleaning and maybe there is a way to improve pure water.

kevinc250

thanks mark for that,i thought most knew about ipa-it seems not,that was used well over four years ago-things have moved on a tad,its intresting to see the feedback and perceptions on this

Advertisement

Matty H

I'm really not so sure about an additive... Surely somebody would have thought about it years ago if pure wasn't good enough!!!

Matty H
thanks mark for that,i thought most knew about ipa-it seems not,that was used well over four years ago-things have moved on a tad,its intresting to see the feedback and perceptions on this

Ipa is bloody beer for gods sake! lol

kevinc250
I'm really not so sure about an additive... Surely somebody would have thought about it years ago if pure wasn't good enough!!!

additives have been used for years matty-just never mentioned

Smurf

They have been mentioned on here more than once even by yourself :D

Matty H

Never knew that bud I'll stick to my good old tried & tested pure water thanks. Oh & a pint or 2 of ipa before the match ;)

Natty1972
It would be good to see something that can make the water 'sheet' on Hydrophobic glass. That would make for improvement. This is still really a fairly new way of cleaning and maybe there is a way to improve pure water.

Very interesting. This is possible ............

Matty H
Very interesting. This is possible ............

Sometimes water does sheet on hydrophobic glass! It also beads as well!

Advertisement

norm

add additives to pure water means it aint pure water me thinks

makes all the claims about pure water cleaning seem er not so pure truth :D

i feel an attack from the dark side is imminint :eek:

Diwrnach
Well if I did I just maybe just keep that to myself...well we all have trade secrets dont we :D

I don't :(

I want trade secrets :(

Smurf

It just pees me off to think someone is just out to make money trying to flog additives for purified water.

I wonder who that could be?:rolleyes:

Smurf

So it's just a fooking rainx type product after all so the glass will so say shine and stay cleaner for longer.

Window cleaner shine by mpower FFS... Nano technology my arse :D

Talking about shooting yourself in the foot using that stuff as customers will say not this months thanks as my windows are still looking clean:rolleyes:

Advertisement

seye

As I have said many times on here don't fix what ain't broke.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

WWC
bronze wool will help hydrophobic glass

It works because it takes the coating off the glass. A window cleaner is paid to clean the glass, not change it's properties by removing a coating. If someone did that to my windows, I would not be happy [emoji16]

Smurf

It seems now some are putting a coating on the glass too for free :D

It works because it takes the coating off the glass. A window cleaner is paid to clean the glass, not change it's properties by removing a coating. If someone did that to my windows, I would not be happy [emoji16]

kevinc250
It just pees me off to think someone is just out to make money trying to flog additives for purified water.

I wonder who that could be?:rolleyes:

take it you are having a go at me smurf?,i asked an honest question as i did say for market reasearch,yes i may sell something,no its not nano technology-although that does have a future,stay clean windows? not really,why do you have to be so negative about things it seems you don't understand?

WakeyWfp
take it you are having a go at me smurf?,i asked an honest question as i did say for market reasearch,yes i may sell something,no its not nano technology-although that does have a future,stay clean windows? not really,why do you have to be so negative about things it seems you don't understand?

cheapncheerful

hi and welcome wakeywfp.....even if i dont understand your last post....

i take it you agree with him...

Advertisement

WakeyWfp

Hi guys . When I was just Trad I thought that was the best and only way.

Nowim Wfp pure water I firmly believe the industry will always keep improving .

I was just cold pure Wfp , then I upgraded to a gas heater and use hot water over just the cold months .

I'd be happy trying anything g new that earns me more money , quicker and hence more time with my kids etc .

Always happy to learn n improve

Trad to Wfp - was a big step

tench0771

check out the shine on these babys frm the addative :cool: dont b blinkerd this stuff gives a mirror like finish reduces spotting makes life mch easer on extreamly hot days less rinsing required for a perfect finish this stuff is no gimmick