Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gleam kings

Terry

Hello everyone.

Its nice to meet you all. I will be sticking around so this wont be the last you hear from me.

I am the owner of Gleam Kings window cleaning in Harrow , Middlesex. I am looking to expand .

My question is-

Is there any companies here who may wish to sub-contract some work to my company or if not can anyone point me in the right direction. Obviously you will make a profit also.

I am open to any offers /ideas that you may have.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can arrange a meeting etc.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Terry .

Lol. Work is work, work hard, play hard.
V GHGH DDSDE

Hi welcome to the party ,, I like your name. Nice one is that avatar on your van , it's brill
Hello mate. Thanks. Yes its on the sides and rear of the van. My web designer created it, It's also on my website. Nice to meet you by the way.

I know but he selling his rounds this is all the information I can find about his company so before I go ahead with anything will be interesting to know 

I know but he selling his rounds this is all the information I can find about his company so before I go ahead with anything will be interesting to know 
It looks like he hasn't bothered with his fb page for 5 years either, if your are new to the game and or new to buying rounds then you need as much info as possible not just street names and house numbers, you want full names and addresses contact details etc, this were round tracking software comes in also as if he uses it, as he will be able show you a history of work and transactions

You want him to walk you around the jobs as you need to know they are priced at the current rate for the work area, I looked at some work last year were previously the guy told me he had them at £15 a pop, turns out it wasn't the case £8-10 and some of these houses have 2-3 bay windows at the front and i priced them between £12-18 as they vary a little needless to say I told him not a chance as they would have all dumped me if I tried to bring in my prices. 

It looks like he hasn't bothered with his fb page for 5 years either, if your are new to the game and or new to buying rounds then you need as much info as possible not just street names and house numbers, you want full names and addresses contact details etc, this were round tracking software comes in also as if he uses it, as he will be able show you a history of work and transactions

You want him to walk you around the jobs as you need to know they are priced at the current rate for the work area, I looked at some work last year were previously the guy told me he had them at £15 a pop, turns out it wasn't the case £8-10 and some of these houses have 2-3 bay windows at the front and i priced them between £12-18 as they vary a little needless to say I told him not a chance as they would have all dumped me if I tried to bring in my prices. 
Wise words, you can spend a hell of a lot of money buying a established round....but essentially you are buying the customers good will. They are in no way beholden to carry on with your service whether the guy selling the round has been doing their windows for 1 year or 11 years!!!.

Back