Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPCleaning

Round management - (pen and paper style)

rugbywolf
Well done rugby

I do all mine on excell as i got nvqs in excell word and access when i was out of work years ago

I have 1 speadsheet but 5 pages

1 customers

2 income

3 expenses

4 tax

5 monthly and yearly summary

All pages linked with formulas and when i enter a customer has been done or paid it alters everything

Also i have all my custys on access so i can keep all details seperate and can print letters individually addressed to custys if needed using word and access

Easy if you know how and more effective than a programme you can buy as tailored by me for my needs

Absolutely right Daveyboy1, tailored to your own needs.

RealKidJoker
Well done rugby

I do all mine on excell as i got nvqs in excell word and access when i was out of work years ago

I have 1 speadsheet but 5 pages

1 customers

2 income

3 expenses

4 tax

5 monthly and yearly summary

All pages linked with formulas and when i enter a customer has been done or paid it alters everything

Also i have all my custys on access so i can keep all details seperate and can print letters individually addressed to custys if needed using word and access

Easy if you know how and more effective than a programme you can buy as tailored by me for my needs

Do you have a template of this excel spreadsheet that you could possibly send at all please?

Dave B

No i don't but let me play around over the weekend and I'll see what i can do

Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.