Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

5 cups of coffee

nearlyclean

Two cups at one house,old customer lost their details and forgot to clean for about a year,rang me up yesterday and clean them today and another I use to clean nearby has found a replacement no great loss because she didn't like WFP and ***htmare to clean off ladders (still got a coffee out of her though LOL).

Yeah couple of shots of anti freeze very sinister.Got a cup of tea the other morning and if I drink tea I'm ill for days so you might have a point LOL.

Should always make time for customers,took on a new one yesterday and had a little sit down in the garden cup of coffee and chat about football 10 minutes max but makes all the difference.Find out what they prefer the sills nice and clean,front wiped down know what your customers want from your service.

Totally agree is always good to give the customers time after all they are giving you their hard earned money.

Back