Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

caravan cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No idea really as you can get all different sizes of static caravans, park homes to touring caravan & motor homes. Then the price would also be different to say one-off deep cleans to yearly contract cleaner on say large holiday parks

Could you be a bit more specific as it’s the same sort of question like home much to clean my windows on an average house

I'd say yearly clean price £30-£40 a van taking roughly one hour to one and a half hours per van.

I would clean a normal caravan towed version between £150 - £200 probably take me an 2-3hrs ! Never cleaned one but might advertise it now thinking about it lol seems a lot but if you do a good job then people will pay it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would clean a normal caravan towed version between £150 - £200 probably take me an 2-3hrs ! Never cleaned one but might advertise it now thinking about it lol seems a lot but if you do a good job then people will pay it

LOL, My lad once told a customer £40 to wash and shammy dry the caravan roof and underside as well. (not a big beastie, just a tow along) Customer said could get done for £20 at most caravan sites.

You want £100? Good luck mate, people buy caravans as they're too tight to take the missus to a proper hotel!

Considering the local poles will clean a van for around £8 here, I reckon they have the market locked up, unless the caravan is off the road for whatever reason, even then I can't see it being big bucks.

Lol yeah true If someone asks me thats what i will change if they don't like it then they can jog on I'm not fussed lol

I just happen to do caravans but no I'm not telling you lot what I charge /emoticons/tongue.png

Here is a vid to show how to wash & rinse a touring caravan using certain products that might help

Cleaning a caravan using Fenwicks - Part 1

[media]

[/media]

Back