Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UKIP appreciation thread.

He'll do ok. Lot of people out there agree with him.

He has the bottle to say what the others think but scared to say.

We've become a very weak country & let everyone walk over us. Winston must be turning in his grave.

It's time to stop it.

Christ no.

What nige fails to realise is that global capitalist imperialism comes with a cost? It amazes me some people don't see the bigger picture.

He'll do ok. Lot of people out there agree with him.He has the bottle to say what the others think but scared to say.

We've become a very weak country & let everyone walk over us. Winston must be turning in his grave.

It's time to stop it.

Agree, but Nigel Faj is not capable of running s country!

Im sure he can run a good tab at a bar though

Good luck lads, but im not sure who to vote for to be honest i dont trust any of them

What if all voters in the country put an 'X' in every box on the polling card :hehehe:.....

We could then nominate a future date as a public holiday to watch ALL candidates fight it out in a LIVE televised cage fight :rofl:.

They have my vote, they have zero chance of getting in though due to the first through the post rules etc, they will get nearly quarter of all votes in the election, but will only get 2 seats, the SNP on the other hand will get around 8% votes but have lots of seats.

The system is fooked.

He'll do ok. Lot of people out there agree with him.He has the bottle to say what the others think but scared to say.

It's time to stop it.
Agreed. I can't believe we have allowed ourselves to become part of a union that tells us what to do. Not to mention taking orders off Angela Merkel... has the world completely forgotten the atrocities her country committed- you'd think they would keep thier head down for a couple of centuries.

Christ no.What nige fails to realise is that global capitalist imperialism comes with a cost? It amazes me some people don't see the bigger picture.
I'm interested to here your thoughts on it, can you add a bit more?

I think he's perfect for running a country. He runs rings around just about every politician/interviewer I've ever seen him up against. Compare him to that soppy git clegg, the slimey little weasel millipede, and numbnuts cameron. I think I'll take my chances. All these people are just frontmen anyway, the real work goes on behind the scenes with advisors etc. There is a lot of talent in UKIP when you look for it and see past the media lies, but if/when they rise to power the talent pool will get bigger as more jump on the bandwagon.

Im sure he can run a good tab at a bar though
Good luck lads, but im not sure who to vote for to be honest i dont trust any of them
He likes a pint, and good for him I say.

I like some of his thoughts and ideas, but in general I think he'd make big mistakes and dig a hole too deep to get out of, I've not heard enough form Nigel to convince me, he's not broad enough, he always talks about the same 3 things - immigration, the EU, and immigration!

I like some of his thoughts and ideas, but in general I think he'd make big mistakes and dig a hole too deep to get out of, I've not heard enough form Nigel to convince me, he's not broad enough, he always talks about the same 3 things - immigration, the EU, and immigration!
I've not heard anything better from the other parties. The biased media always focuses on the immigration/EU policies which is obviously the main drive, but they have a lot more to offer, check out the first vid I posted.

Okay, hit me with your most attractive ukip policy and I'll get back to you. Give me something to think about while I'm working innit.

Okay, hit me with your most attractive ukip policy and I'll get back to you. Give me something to think about while I'm working innit.
Leaving the EU, which will ultimately give us control of our own borders, instead of being bound into a deal that makes us accept anyone and everyone so long as they come from one of the countries in the same pollitical union.

Leaving the EU, which will ultimately give us control of our own borders, instead of being bound into a deal that makes us accept anyone and everyone so long as they come from one of the countries in the same pollitical union.
To clarify, you have an issue with immigration and emigration (don't forget it works both ways) of people within the EU. What is it about the free movement of people that you don't like?

What I don't like is the government having to give billions of tax payers money to what is in effect is a boys club just to remain in it each year. Then get told what they can and can't do and they can't do a bloody thing about it. That is not a democracy in my eyes but more of a despot dictatorship :rolleyes:

Don't interrupt! I can only do one argument at a time innit. I'm already working too slow.....

To clarify, you have an issue with immigration and emigration
100% YES. But I never used to have a problem with until we got flooded with masses of migrants from poor countries working for pennies and sending it back home to their children...who are also entitled to benefits even though they don't live here.

(don't forget it works both ways) of people within the EU.
Agreed, although people from this country generally go to other countries with the intention of working, and not just for the easy ride of benefits. I doubt there are many Brits that are on benefits here, that then leave to go to another country to claim their benefits or free health service. Generally people from here go with wealth or education behind them, whereas what he have gotten this decade is masses of low skilled workers that are prepared to work for peanuts...this drives down everyone elses wages.

What is it about the free movement of people that you don't like?
Everything. Our ancestors fought for us to be who we are. Not for us to hand our rights to a collective group of other countries so they can make decisions on our behalf. Border control- so long as we are in the EU we have none.

What I don't like is the government having to give billions of tax payers money to what is in effect is a boys club just to remain in it each year. Then get told what they can and can't do and they can't do a bloody thing about it. That is not a democracy in my eyes but more of a despot dictatorship :rolleyes:
If you were a politician would you want the EU to end? I know I wouldnt. The wages are ridiculous, those nobheads are on the piniccles of their careers, and they'll ride the gravy train for as long as it lasts.

Don't interrupt! I can only do one argument at a time innit. I'm already working too slow.....
Theres no argument. Whatever party you support from the liblabcon have already lost the argument on your behalf. Until the rise of UKIP they would never even dare acknowledge theres a problem until it is now too late. The FACT that they are finally owning up to the mistakes to claw back lost voters shows that they/(you) are wrong.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock