Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

WagtailMat

Best scraper to buy

WagtailMat

hey guys I'm looking to buy a window scraper as the one I did buy even though I soaped the glass and tried to be gental as possible it scratched the glass any suggestions

Guest boarcity

i like this triumph 6 inch, it has a good blade slide and well,it just feels right triumph2.jpg.e4e3dcdbfa9be1a5ecdabe26544365f9.jpg

WagtailMat

Thanks might give it a go as each time I buy a scraper the blade doesn't remove and soap it just leaves lines from edge of scraper if that makes sense and I brought blades for it but still same thing

Guest boarcity
Thanks might give it a go as each time I buy a scraper the blade doesn't remove and soap it just leaves lines from edge of scraper if that makes sense and I brought blades for it but still same thing

which scraper do you have? and which blades

Guest boarcity
The unger Eco tech one

iv used these and at least one of my crew is still using one. what i found bad with that scraper was the blade carrier is made of a soft plastic, its not rock steady strong - the slide jams up easily too

Ant

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/unger-maxi-scraper.html

twice I've bought one of

these and both were faulty! The plastic slot where the blade sits must've been slightly bowed as when scraping, the middle part of the blade didn't touch the glass just the ends make contact. As I said this was the case on two that I bought so won't be buying another.

Those Stanlys do the job @tench0771 :thumbsup:

TolishAPurd

I've got the triumph mk3 and its a good bit of kit. Had the unger scraper and it broke after just a few uses when I tried to change the blade- useless.

triumphmk3big.jpg