Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best scraper to buy

WagtailMat

hey guys I'm looking to buy a window scraper as the one I did buy even though I soaped the glass and tried to be gental as possible it scratched the glass any suggestions

Thanks might give it a go as each time I buy a scraper the blade doesn't remove and soap it just leaves lines from edge of scraper if that makes sense and I brought blades for it but still same thing

Thanks might give it a go as each time I buy a scraper the blade doesn't remove and soap it just leaves lines from edge of scraper if that makes sense and I brought blades for it but still same thing
which scraper do you have? and which blades

The unger Eco tech one
iv used these and at least one of my crew is still using one. what i found bad with that scraper was the blade carrier is made of a soft plastic, its not rock steady strong - the slide jams up easily too

I've got the triumph mk3 and its a good bit of kit. Had the unger scraper and it broke after just a few uses when I tried to change the blade- useless.

triumphmk3big.jpg

Back