Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Tuffers

Is It Getting Past a Joke Now - Migrants Turning Up Left Right and Centre

Green Pro Clean Ltd

The rules of all agreements state that any refugees heading for Europe are to stay in the first european country they land in.

We need to start imposing massive financial penalties on any country that allows the refugees to leave and head this way.

Of course the rest of Europe will just say, 'Oh it's only England f**k em!'

Referendum coming up, PLEASE vote to leave Europe once and for all! Let them deal with the s**t for a change!

Diwrnach

So all these immigrants can't speak Spanish, Italian, German, Polish etc, they all speak English though, so all the EU countries have to take a certain amount, once they get passports where are they going to head to?

Diwrnach
The rules of all agreements state that any refugees heading for Europe are to stay in the first european country they land in.

We need to start imposing massive financial penalties on any country that allows the refugees to leave and head this way.

Of course the rest of Europe will just say, 'Oh it's only England f**k em!'

Referendum coming up, PLEASE vote to leave Europe once and for all! Let them deal with the s**t for a change!

Like I say above, once they get a EU passport they can go anywhere they want, now where might that be?

Posh

Our government must relise they come over for one thing only.

It's certainly not for the weather

Posh

Plus all this crap before the election about clamping down.

More lies.

Nigel must be sniggering to himself.

Diwrnach

Its getting well beyond a joke now it really is, we have to leave the EU but I am afraid complacency and BBC propaganda will convince people otherwise, its no secret the powers that be want us to stay in.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

We not only survived Europe before the EU, we saved it TWICE, and we will survive it long after the United States Of Europe have come and gone.

This IS England!

Guest boarcity

they need to be let in and put to work immediately filling pot holes / grass cutting/ painting fences etc

few years ago on holiday abroad i saw what i can only think were criminals on their knees chipping fancy patterns into otherwise drab pavements with small chisels, thats another thing they can do to brighten our streets

Guest SolarPanelCleaning

Refugees and immigrants can be different.

Diwrnach

Of coarse they can, but once they hit a safe country yet continue for thousands of miles out of choice they stop being refugees.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Very much so, but they all have just one thing in common, they all want to come and bleed our overcrowded country dry!

If the government weren't pussys, and would send our forces to annihilate oppressive regimes instead of sending them to be used as targets for the enemy we wouldnt have to take on refugees they would have a safe protected (by us) place to live!

Guest boarcity

another thing they could do is pull rickshaws about in town centres ,folk would hail these and this would make them very popular

no cruelty, instead of the usual 1 man pulling it, they can use 2 at a time .

Diwrnach

Also notice a big majority seem to be fighting aged men, why aren't they fighting for their country?

Guest SolarPanelCleaning

I'm not going to get my stirring spoon out.

Just remember we see things from a VERY privileged position.

I'm off to play fireman.

Guest boarcity
Also notice a big majority seem to be fighting aged men, why aren't they fighting for their country?

they love a fight dont they - possibly this could be harnessed in a ben hur scenario . i suggest Birmingham outskirts a new ampitheatre built to be the setting for this . all participants paid out of the ticket sales

Diwrnach

I'm off to play fireman.

Of coarse, but the fact remains we are a VERY small island that is already pushed beyond breaking point due to massive immigration, the NHS, the road network, the schools, lack of housing and on and on it goes, we simply cannot let every single person into the country who wants to come here, we just simply can't.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I'm off to play fireman.

MIDDLE AGE, WHITE, HETEROSEXUAL, CATHOLIC, MALE, ENGLISH!!

PRIVILEGED?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YOU ARE DELUDED MATE!

He's a white, British straight hardworking male, let's not bother giving him nowt, let's give it to all those that will CRY about their color and creed if we don't cause we are too CHICKEN SH*T to TRULY treat everyone as equals!

simon

how come we all blame people trying to save themselves & their families we would do the same in their position surely the blame lies in the governments who cause wars & make people run for their lives - who's making money out of all the wars - governments & arms dealers - make them pay

Diwrnach
how come we all blame people trying to save themselves & their families we would do the same in their position surely the blame lies in the governments who cause wars & make people run for their lives - who's making money out of all the wars - governments & arms dealers - make them pay

I'm not blaming anyone, I am simply saying once they reach a safe country they are no longer refugees and we are full.

Trev81

All coming to a drive in car jet wash near you very soon! Counted 16 of them at my local one on Sunday, last year they were strugling to get 5 on the same shift!

simon

lol i know but in general refugees & migrants get blamed for trying to either improve their lives or just save it & politicians use this to stir up anger so they can win votes. i'm lucky where i live there's hardly any but in my old town up the road there are loads of eastern europeans now, not that they are a problem but i do hear people complaining now & again but its not their fault its their and our goverments fault

Tuffers

Germany agreeing to take 800,000 :eek:

I'm just thinking, what if all the British people decided they wanted to leave our cold and wet country and all pile into a nice hot country like Syria and we make a prosperous new country. Would the asylum seekers trying to get here decide that they wanted to go back to Syria or stay in cold and wet Britain?

Bring on the referendum :thumbsup:

Diwrnach

Germany will take 800,000, they will get passports then head to Britain.

Tuffers
Germany will take 800,000, they will get passports then head to Britain.

And do what when they get here I wonder?

Diwrnach

I watched panorama the other week, illegal immigrants pay (not sure where they get the money?) criminal gangs to smuggle them out of the country (really?) into Italy where they get EU passports then come back legally.

Posh

They come here because they know we are such a weak country that we will end up giving them what they want.

Money house religion whatever. They were queuing at Calais to get here. Why. Can't our government work out why they want to get here. After all its then that gives em everything so if they said right that's enough then they wouldn't be queuing up to get here. That Calais thing was the governments fault. Yes come over & will give you what you want. I'm afraid we have become a weak country who lets anyone walk all over us. Sad but true.