Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is It Getting Past a Joke Now - Migrants Turning Up Left Right and Centre

The rules of all agreements state that any refugees heading for Europe are to stay in the first european country they land in.

We need to start imposing massive financial penalties on any country that allows the refugees to leave and head this way.

Of course the rest of Europe will just say, 'Oh it's only England f**k em!'

Referendum coming up, PLEASE vote to leave Europe once and for all! Let them deal with the s**t for a change!

So all these immigrants can't speak Spanish, Italian, German, Polish etc, they all speak English though, so all the EU countries have to take a certain amount, once they get passports where are they going to head to?

The rules of all agreements state that any refugees heading for Europe are to stay in the first european country they land in.
We need to start imposing massive financial penalties on any country that allows the refugees to leave and head this way.

Of course the rest of Europe will just say, 'Oh it's only England f**k em!'

Referendum coming up, PLEASE vote to leave Europe once and for all! Let them deal with the s**t for a change!
Like I say above, once they get a EU passport they can go anywhere they want, now where might that be?

Its getting well beyond a joke now it really is, we have to leave the EU but I am afraid complacency and BBC propaganda will convince people otherwise, its no secret the powers that be want us to stay in.

they need to be let in and put to work immediately filling pot holes / grass cutting/ painting fences etc

few years ago on holiday abroad i saw what i can only think were criminals on their knees chipping fancy patterns into otherwise drab pavements with small chisels, thats another thing they can do to brighten our streets

Refugees and immigrants can be different.
Of coarse they can, but once they hit a safe country yet continue for thousands of miles out of choice they stop being refugees.

Refugees and immigrants can be different.
Very much so, but they all have just one thing in common, they all want to come and bleed our overcrowded country dry!

If the government weren't pussys, and would send our forces to annihilate oppressive regimes instead of sending them to be used as targets for the enemy we wouldnt have to take on refugees they would have a safe protected (by us) place to live!

another thing they could do is pull rickshaws about in town centres ,folk would hail these and this would make them very popular

no cruelty, instead of the usual 1 man pulling it, they can use 2 at a time .

Also notice a big majority seem to be fighting aged men, why aren't they fighting for their country?

I'm not going to get my stirring spoon out.

Just remember we see things from a VERY privileged position.

I'm off to play fireman.

Also notice a big majority seem to be fighting aged men, why aren't they fighting for their country?

they love a fight dont they - possibly this could be harnessed in a ben hur scenario . i suggest Birmingham outskirts a new ampitheatre built to be the setting for this . all participants paid out of the ticket sales

I'm not going to get my stirring spoon out.Just remember we see things from a VERY privileged position.

I'm off to play fireman.
Of coarse, but the fact remains we are a VERY small island that is already pushed beyond breaking point due to massive immigration, the NHS, the road network, the schools, lack of housing and on and on it goes, we simply cannot let every single person into the country who wants to come here, we just simply can't.

I'm not going to get my stirring spoon out.Just remember we see things from a VERY privileged position.

I'm off to play fireman.
MIDDLE AGE, WHITE, HETEROSEXUAL, CATHOLIC, MALE, ENGLISH!!

PRIVILEGED?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YOU ARE DELUDED MATE!

He's a white, British straight hardworking male, let's not bother giving him nowt, let's give it to all those that will CRY about their color and creed if we don't cause we are too CHICKEN SH*T to TRULY treat everyone as equals!

how come we all blame people trying to save themselves & their families we would do the same in their position surely the blame lies in the governments who cause wars & make people run for their lives - who's making money out of all the wars - governments & arms dealers - make them pay

how come we all blame people trying to save themselves & their families we would do the same in their position surely the blame lies in the governments who cause wars & make people run for their lives - who's making money out of all the wars - governments & arms dealers - make them pay
I'm not blaming anyone, I am simply saying once they reach a safe country they are no longer refugees and we are full.

All coming to a drive in car jet wash near you very soon! Counted 16 of them at my local one on Sunday, last year they were strugling to get 5 on the same shift!

Latest Posts

Back