Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

jehovah window cleaners

B

boarcity

any of the forum one of these? i only ask after having a chat with my ol mum- a jehovah had knocked on her door and this got me thinking of the several jehovah witness window cleaners iv seen over the years

i can spot one at 20 yards! the telltale signs are wearing immaculate shoes/desert boots and nylon "slacks" from a catalogue View attachment 5469 rather than the usual trousers a windie might wear

although i stand to be corrected,im pretty sure they run "showboat rounds" where you do a few houses have a chat along the way and go home. Rather than a real "slogger"round where you work like a dog and then go home

I know a big company wher the romour has it they are jehovas, big company, so some graft they must do.

Funny your round despription fits perfect on me and i am not a jehova, just a bit of lazy :rofl:

There are quite a lot of JW's window cleaning and i have spoken to a few on here and if it suits your lifestyle then why not

I know a big company wher the romour has it they are jehovas, big company, so some graft they must do.Funny your round despription fits perfect on me and i am not a jehova, just a bit of lazy :rofl:
av u the desert boots jacob? uv got the religious name so ur half way there

I'd probably make a good Jehovas witness...I like to stop for lots of tea and chats...reckon those boots look pretty comfy as well, not sure how dry they'd stay when I wring out the cill cloth and slop water on them though...just one problem, I don't believe in sky pixies.

B

any of the forum one of these? i only ask after having a chat with my ol mum- a jehovah had knocked on her door and this got me thinking of the several jehovah witness window cleaners iv seen over the yearsi can spot one at 20 yards! the telltale signs are wearing immaculate shoes/desert boots and nylon "slacks" from a catalogue View attachment 7995 rather than the usual trousers a windie might wear

although i stand to be corrected,im pretty sure they run "showboat rounds" where you do a few houses have a chat along the way and go home. Rather than a real "slogger"round where you work like a dog and then go home
better pricing = less work !

any of the forum one of these? i only ask after having a chat with my ol mum- a jehovah had knocked on her door and this got me thinking of the several jehovah witness window cleaners iv seen over the yearsi can spot one at 20 yards! the telltale signs are wearing immaculate shoes/desert boots and nylon "slacks" from a catalogue View attachment 7995 rather than the usual trousers a windie might wear

Similar colour to my work boots but mine last forever and hit harder if ever required! View attachment 5470

av u the desert boots jacob? uv got the religious name so ur half way there
Lol no i dont, i am named after Jacob from the christ bible, but i am a ateist :thumbsup:

I am atheist but each to their own beliefs unless you're a :ninja: trying to force them on everybody and taking advantage of confused disillusioned young people to do your bidding but we all know what religion i mean by that

I am atheist but each to their own beliefs unless you're a :ninja: trying to force them on everybody and taking advantage of confused disillusioned young people to do your bidding but we all know what religion i mean by that
Yeah know what your mean, those hindu ******** :rofl:

You must mean the jehovahs then Daveyboy!! :laugh: Actually all religions do that **** lets be honest, don't forget those christian crusades ;-) Agnostic is the way to go /emoticons/biggrin.png

Trev81 those boots a built like tanks! They last for years and years of real abuse, only thing ia they are too heavy for me, I end up tripping over all the time, it has to be trainers day to day :thumbsup:

What forum is this !?

I thought it was about windowcleaning , Now it has become a fashion / religious forum , were the only Way to dertermine if you,re good windie is how you dress , how many hours and so on ...

David K you have only posted 21 times in 6 months, contribute more and you can post purely about windows if you like and maybe swing the balance. But its funny out of all the topics you choose to post in this one, there are literally hundreds of other solely about the cleaniless of windows :thumbsup: Venture forth Mr K.

View attachment 5471

david k ^ pray are you one ?
Yes i am mr.boarcity !

And there no stereotypes among us . Personally i dress very proffesional and functional . 5.11 clothing and police lightweigt boots . Thats a great combo . What you guys use is your own business . I believe that there is a time for everything , and this forum is for cleaning and other related issues .am i right !?

Yup. The title has window cleaners in it and boots are what some people wear when cleaned said windows. So all seems related to me so far! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ps. That kit looks nice and warm for the winter :thumbsup:

I

David K you have only posted 21 times in 6 months, contribute more and you can post purely about windows if you like and maybe swing the balance. But its funny out of all the topics you choose to post in this one, there are literally hundreds of other solely about the cleaniless of windows :thumbsup: Venture forth Mr K.
hear you mr. Bump ! , but still... /emoticons/smile.png

Back