Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tench0771

new uni valve looks mint

Neil

@Steven Wayne Jones how much is that blue pole hosing mate I have an SLX22 which has a hoseless thingy and I have a SLX35 which has extensions up to 45ft which has the hoseless thingy too ,does it work well with the univalve? I still haven't fitted mine yet [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barney

well i'm one of those that wait for reviews etc.

I will wait until gardiner bring out their equivalent product then make my decision.

I have to agree that @Alex Gardiner pole hose is driving me crazy in the winter months (even with carfull wind up). I don't know whether to try their new heavy duty pole hose (sounds like it might be good) or to buy some blue hose.

But I am so used to using a remote contol device that I probably won't go for any other on/off devise.

Advertisement

Lewis

2f84b372919dcf5d9afe8dad54dd1596.jpg

Silly question but do these just get crimped with pliers? Never used them

Poles Apart
2f84b372919dcf5d9afe8dad54dd1596.jpg

Silly question but do these just get crimped with pliers? Never used them

o_clip_pliers_1.jpg.6fa9eded5329604de0803723897faa94.jpg

Lewis

I don't have any [emoji107] bnq tomo it is

Poles Apart
I have 50mtr of mini and then 70mtr of this. Great stuff

What's the mini for?

Parky

I use the yellow gardiner hose on my 22 and 30 foot poles incorporating univalves.

Still no problems. Touch wood!!!!!!

Steven Wayne Jones

If you can use gardiner hose, good, thanks for feedback!

Advertisement

Beccy

I'm using Gardiners yellow pole hose with uni valves too on my CLX14 and CLX27. No probs here either :)

mark

just got my univalve-its much much better,i can pull the mechanism back with my fingers.just got to connect it.fingers crossed

Alex87
just got my univalve-its much much better,i can pull the mechanism back with my fingers.just got to connect it.fingers crossed

Ye got my replacement today too. Fitted it earlier and it's much easier to pull.

Lewis

Used mine today, amazing [emoji106][emoji106]

steve garwood
I use the yellow gardiner hose on my 22 and 30 foot poles incorporating univalves.

Still no problems. Touch wood!!!!!!

Mmmmmm, now you got me thinking. If you and beccy are saying its fine with Gardiners yellow hose, I might be interested

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Well I had a min to fit one today. So far I am impressed.

Tomorrow will be the first day testing for me so we shall see how it goes.

Parky
Mmmmmm, now you got me thinking. If you and beccy are saying its fine with Gardiners yellow hose, I might be interested

Full 12 month warranty @steve garwood ? Worth a punt on one surely?

I don't know how many people on here have got them, but how many have had issues? Two? Three?

Advertisement

steve garwood
Full 12 month warranty @steve garwood ? Worth a punt on one surely?

I don't know how many people on here have got them, but how many have had issues? Two? Three?

To be honest, I only want them on my poles for the rare occasion my one click remote wont work. Also, I'm assuming that when the univalve is in the off position, it will act as a vacuum, so when you disconnect your pole hose it should hold the water in as apposed to pis$ing out all over the gaff. I know this works with aqua dapters

kevinc250
To be honest, I only want them on my poles for the rare occasion my one click remote wont work. Also, I'm assuming that when the univalve is in the off position, it will act as a vacuum, so when you disconnect your pole hose it should hold the water in as apposed to pis$ing out all over the gaff. I know this works with aqua dapters

steve,in the rare occasion your one shot won't work (and you'll know those locations)why not just dis-connect the pole hose from the main hose? the pump should shut off nigh instantly ready for you to re-connect when you need to?

its a simple solution to a very small problem really and one that will save you £30 per pole that you think you need one for

steve garwood
steve,in the rare occasion your one shot won't work (and you'll know those locations)why not just dis-connect the pole hose from the main hose? the pump should shut off nigh instantly ready for you to re-connect when you need to?

its a simple solution to a very small problem really and one that will save you £30 per pole that you think you need one for

That's what I am doing now. But when I move my van, I disconnect my pole hose and lose the water. I also have a pole fitted with an aqua dapter that I use if the trolley is needed (not fitted with a one click), so the univalve can replace the aqua dapter

moonpig

So with out reading all 22 pages of this thread is it worth getting a univalve and what is Steve like I.e after sales support ect just in case it goes wrong.

Neil

Steve is a top guy [emoji1305] with sorting things out and j nice guy in general, always gone out of his way to help me [emoji1303]

Alex87

I had an issue with the first one and without any hesitation Steve replaced it straight away.

Very helpful

Advertisement

moonpig

Wicked that's enough for me I will be ordering one later thanks guys

Chris Dall

Ordered mine from the cleaning warehouse on 28th Feb. Called them today and they don't even have any there. Might just cancel

Beccy
Ordered mine from the cleaning warehouse on 28th Feb. Called them today and they don't even have any there. Might just cancel

That's pretty rubbish that they didn't even tell you they were out of stock.

Chris Dall
That's pretty rubbish that they didn't even tell you they were out of stock.

Turned up today!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.