Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tench0771

new uni valve looks mint

noddy

rumor as it two other companys bring there own to market as well same idear as the uni value , from two of the better companys that carry stock and have world class customer service if this is true hes dead in the water and will soon be history

dredge3

If so. Hes dead.

Why he stopped selling the Auadapter is the biggy realy.

He admits its pissed him off. The amount of money hes lost. Stopping selling the pole was his biggest mystery. I have a 18ft pole under warranty. Clamp keeps coming off. He said to glue it. I said "why should I. Its under warranty." He said post it and ill repair it. "you pay postage then" he sent glue out. Its come off 3 times now. I bought a Gardiner pole this week. Ill ebay his pole. Shame because I love the pole. So light and clamps are good. Main thing was. NO BLACK HANDS. Gardiner poles are bad for that. So we await the valve.....hmmmmm

tench0771
rumor as it two other companys bring there own to market as well same idear as the uni value , from two of the better companys that carry stock and have world class customer service if this is true hes dead in the water and will soon be history

gardners and who is the other compney?

Advertisement

Guest tlwcs
gardners and who is the other compney?

At a guess the window cleaning warehouse.

They sell the tubeless concept that was Stevens.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

What put me off was when I added a couple of small bits to my basket and shipping was £9.00 for something that wouldnt cost £5 recorded.

If he's struggling that much why does he not just sell design rights to one of the players with the funding and gumption to bring it to market successfully?

Poles Apart
If so. Hes dead.

Why he stopped selling the Auadapter is the biggy realy.

He admits its pissed him off. The amount of money hes lost. Stopping selling the pole was his biggest mystery. I have a 18ft pole under warranty. Clamp keeps coming off. He said to glue it. I said "why should I. Its under warranty." He said post it and ill repair it. "you pay postage then" he sent glue out. Its come off 3 times now. I bought a Gardiner pole this week. Ill ebay his pole. Shame because I love the pole. So light and clamps are good. Main thing was. NO BLACK HANDS. Gardiner poles are bad for that. So we await the valve.....hmmmmm

The plot thickens with this guy I have seen his poles and they were very good, infact they may have been the best, but customer service is dreadful a window cleaner on here I know personally thinks they are lighter than SLX Poles, his reason for stopping production was 'to concentrate on valves' but there is no valve so what is he actually selling, there are no Aquadapters, no Valve, no Aquadapter spares and no poles so can you just buy hose of him?

Poles Apart

I've just come off the phone to WCW they have 2000 valves on order due in in 14 days but guy did tell me not to hold my breath.

Guest tlwcs

So, the famous unicorn valve may be released, has it been tested in the field?

Mark has been trailing another one, for 3 months now. (gardiners I think, but respected the fact he could not tell me. Although he did say it was brilliant)

Ive gone from excitement to take the piss mode as its just more fun.

Will love to watch the feedback before I buy

Tony

Advertisement

tench0771

thats the only testing its done so i beleve unless some guys have had a few samples to test for him

Poles Apart
thats the only testing its done so i beleve unless some guys have had a few samples to test for him

So it's had no "in use" testing and it's flying onto the shelves in a week:eek:

Poles Apart

Got some disciples on another well known Forum saying "bad customer service" shouldn't be criticised.

dredge3

It will make or brake him, thats for sure

Green Pro Clean Ltd
"bad customer service" shouldn't be criticised.

Well that's nonsense Poles (as you know) customer service is everything. There is one major supplier and an up and coming systems maker / installer that I refuse to use due to appalling customer services. I actually drive past one just to go to a better one an hour further down the road. Spent over £600 with them just last week alone, that's cash that could have gone to my local company if they hadn't let me down so badly in the past!

Poles Apart
Well that's nonsense Poles (as you know) customer service is everything. There is one major supplier and an up and coming systems maker / installer that I refuse to use due to appalling customer services. I actually drive past one just to go to a better one an hour further down the road. Spent over £600 with them just last week alone, that's cash that could have gone to my local company if they hadn't let me down so badly in the past!

Absolutely Telly

Poles Apart

Lol I've just noticed you've added that who loves ya baby?:thumbs:

tench0771
Got some disciples on another well known Forum saying "bad customer service" shouldn't be criticised.

i saw that on ciu lol :D

Advertisement

Poles Apart

The race is on between the uni valve and man going to Mars

Neil

I've just ordered 2 of them [emoji1316][emoji1316][emoji1316][emoji1316]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neil

Go get em but you just have to wait for Steve to release it end of Feb [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

steve garwood

So, can it be used with standard Gardiners yellow pole hose or not? Because if u have to use the aqua dapter orange or red hose, I'd rather not bother. That stuff is terrible I.m.o

tench0771
So, can it be used with standard Gardiners yellow pole hose or not? Because if u have to use the aqua dapter orange or red hose, I'd rather not bother. That stuff is terrible I.m.o

i think u can use any hose as it is a standerd size barb on each end

tench0771

£30 is a good price but the only thing that werrys me is the spring inside it if it has one?if it is the same springs as the old ad then when it snaps after 4 months or wat ever then bang u gota shell out a nother £30 ide like to c a stronger spring lol than them pixxsss poor week ones in the aquadapter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.