Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The WCP Cleaning Show 2016

mark m

Over the coming months all the latest information will be posted to keep you up to date regarding the largest every window cleaning show 2016

Home

Window Cleaning Page Trade Show2016

September 2016 will see the return of the Window Cleaning Page Trade show, this time at a new venue in Northampton.

The show, which has been held in Dorset for several years, aims to bring together window cleaners and window cleaning companies from across the UK, with many of the sectors biggest names, including Unger, Ionic Systems, GrippaTank and SpinaClean already signed up to attend.

And event organiser Mark Munro is hopeful that this year’s show will be the best yet. He said: “Last year’s show was the biggest so far, but 2016 is already shaping up to be bigger with eight months left to generate further trade.”

The new venue, Billing Aquadrome, sees the show move from its former home in Dorset to Northampton, but Mark feels that this decision was crucial to the continued growth of the event. He explained: “I had to move the show to the Midlands as I believed that we had outgrown Dorset, and that a more central local will hopefully appeal to more attendees.

“We needed a venue more suited to a much larger audience, yet still keeping the family-oriented appeal and we feel that Billing Aquadrome is that place.”

Mark added that he hopes the show will continue to boast the family-friendly atmosphere, and believes that the Aquadrome, which includes a funfair and marina on the Nene River, is the best place to maintain this.

“This year’s show will not only be for the window cleaners but also for the whole family. There will be family entertainment and the show is located within a huge family park, so there’s plenty for the family to do while you play with the grown up toys at the tradeshow area,” he said.

The Window Cleaning Page Trade Show will take place on 10th September. For more information, email Mark Munro at [email protected], or call 07766 557461

Some of the suppliers coming to the show

image1.jpg
logo-2.jpg
spinaclean-logo.png
jigsaw-logo1.jpg

Is this worth attending ? Might get a flight over /emoticons/biggrin.png . Northampton seems pretty grim looking tho

Though out the day I want to get timed programmes /entertainment sorted so to start with

12pm Demonstration on how to work with a wfp at heights

Although i can't be there, i think it would be great to have a kind of unofficial WCF meet up at the show.

Back