Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

mark m

The WCP Cleaning Show 2016

steve garwood

Next time mark can you have a bit more consideration when you book the convention. I'm coming this year and you've bloody booked it when Millwall have a home game. Tut tut ;)

Lewis

I'm coming from Cornwall is anyone need a lift up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lewis

Mark M, Is there a updated list on who is coming alone? See you Saturday

mark m

Who wants a few beers the night before the show around 8pm anybody who does we can all meet up at the main bar area lets say around 8pm the password is (dizzy ducks ) or you will have to pay £5 so don't forget the password X also just to get us in the mood there is a bit of cabaret ready for you

mark m

Sorry it starts at 10am the address is

Billingdome crow lane little billing Northampton NN39DA

mark m

the show finishes around 4pm but I have music at the bar until the early hours of the day

Lewis

Is this all inside mark

On Saturday. Would love a beer at the bar Friday pal. Won't be there until 10pm tho.

steve garwood

I put this on another thread, but in case anybody going to the convention cannot get a hotel, I've cancelled mine, so you should be able to book in at the poplar in Moulton. Hope it helps :thumbsup:

Roland

I am looking for an extension lance to fit on my Gloria sprayer for spraying UBIK on FSG.

Anyone know if anyone will be selling one at the show?

mark m
I am looking for an extension lance to fit on my Gloria sprayer for spraying UBIK on FSG.

Anyone know if anyone will be selling one at the show?

I am sorry I don't know what suppliers are bringing if you know what companys sells them give them a shout and ask them to bring it

mark m
Is this all inside mark

On Saturday. Would love a beer at the bar Friday pal. Won't be there until 10pm tho.

It is being held outside and marquees I am sure we will still be drinking long after 10pm Friday night

Bucko Jr

Wish I was going up on the Friday night!

mark m

166337_186133588076461_6530560_n.jpg?oh=ae07cdbac3546fc01aae37a1d78657ee&oe=5881F838

Unger UK

12 hrs ·

Fancy a free Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit AND an Unger top? Head straight for the UNGER stand at the WCP Cleaning Show this Saturday - the first 100 entries to the Stingray prize draw will get a FREE UNGER SWEAT TOP!

Bucko Jr
166337_186133588076461_6530560_n.jpg?oh=ae07cdbac3546fc01aae37a1d78657ee&oe=5881F838

Unger UK

12 hrs ·

Fancy a free Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit AND an Unger top? Head straight for the UNGER stand at the WCP Cleaning Show this Saturday - the first 100 entries to the Stingray prize draw will get a FREE UNGER SWEAT TOP!

It's going to be a rat race Would like one of them

Bucko Jr

Thank you mark m for organising today. Really enjoyed it. Spent abit too.

Jimbob Jones

Hey Mark, hope that you're well? Great show at the weekend! ;)

Roland

Excellent show, wish I could have spent more time there.

Some very interesting developments especially in the soft wash department although I couldn't get away from one guy!