Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gutter vac review and poles question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

rite thault ide do a quick review on my new vac my vac

is a 2600w streem vac
streamline-streamvac-gutter-cleaning-system-wvkit23020514798.jpg

well it sucks any thing u can throw at it even with the fin nose on !!! put the fick one on at its a animal so very inpressed with it , now the poles ive opeded for alli from blade right now these poles r 700g persection with out the clamp on ive found them idel for low level gutters but im only skinny and im finding them hard wrk when using them over 20ft but they wont were out any time soon lol now im thinking maby get some lite carbon poles for the high stuff and over connys ect what does every one use ??here is the options

Gutter Vacuum Poles - Light, Insulated Carbon Fibre‎

Gutter Cleaning Poles | SpaceVac

Gutter Cleaning Machines | Buy OnlineSpinaclean

I use Ali poles, I haven't been tempted by CF poles for a couple of reasons.

The ali poles take and get abuse. I would hate to think how quick the ends. Of CF poles would get damaged.

Poles get gunged up with muck quickly, and that is heavier than the poles themselves, so the lightness of CF wouldn't last long into a clean before the mud starts clinging to the pole insides.

On high cleans, I have an assistant and two of us can control long poles easier than just one person. Its safer too on high jobs.

I've got the cf grippamax/gardiner twinned to the same numatic vac. The cf poles have survived a lot in the year, having a door slammed on them, bring thrown around, dropped etc.

The plastic ring trim fell off them but actually made them easier to use.

305g for six foot and I'd class them as hard wearing. My ladders look more busted up.

It's the hose mainly, and vac hose inlet that usually gets blocked for me, not so much the poles.

I've done about ten gutters in January and only used the vac once, I prefer ladder.

thats very lite that ill probly get some i think to try out i think , ive not had a blockege yet tuch wood hope to not get one lol ive sucked some huge slabs down the pipe and alls well so far:D

It's the thick mud that fills the hose that pees me off, but what really pees me off is roof fabric membrane in the gutter and tile overhang, ladder beats those straight off so that's why it's become my first choice. It's nice to have the two Methods available though...

yea im kinda the oppist ive bin ladders for years now i got the vac im like vac first choice then ladder if needed i ges it cos its new tho lol:D

I've got the cf grippamax/gardiner twinned to the same numatic vac. The cf poles have survived a lot in the year, having a door slammed on them, bring thrown around, dropped etc.
The plastic ring trim fell off them but actually made them easier to use.
have u got taperd or clamped poles m8?

that vac does not have side entery it wont have the good suction, i wouldent get it, the grippa vac is same as mine £700 all in for the vac there bomb poof my m8 has the streem vac same as grippa different colour he had it years never had a issue with it power full anouth for big clumps ect , them poles look good to b honist ive never used them tho but there lite

The problem with ebay no name ones is you don't know the purity of the cf, therefore the hardiness and performance. The Gardiner product is expensive but backed by a strong brand. Might be false economy to go cheap here.

I agree the numatic is solid kit and I can't fault it, again it's. A hefty price tag but I can see it going for ten years. What might be an idea is to get a second hand numatic wet/dry when you see one and fit your own side entry inlet.

I've got the tapped no-clamp tench. I'll probably reach for it more in the dry months when the crud is less likely to stick in the hose.

I think the poles are same as one of the Gardiner window extreme pole sections tench, my slx is same feel but 2/3 diameter, say, so you get an idea what they feel like, and the solidity

Speaking to a friend tonight who has bought the titan wet vac from screwfix, bought flag poles sold on ebay £28, something like this Flagpole Aluminium 20ft, Flag pole,6m, + Welsh Flag, bought attachment from omnipole to attach hose to machine, only tried it on a friends house and it worked, interesting idea.
How do those poles clamp together?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How do those poles clamp together?
He bought some clamps don't know where from, but I asked him to come n clean my back gutter out, hopefully soon to give it a test out, he has used it on another friends house n it's worked.

Back