Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

mounting a controller

mark

ive bought a safe flow controller.ive opened the front but there are that many wires and electrics inside(not like my others)I was going to use self tappers too secure through the inside,but theres literally not enough room to even get a screw driver through.umm!!!any idears?i could drill through the outside casing and use 2 x L BRACKETS to secure it,any idears?

You could use get a piece of plate that is a little wider than the controller and drill 4 mounting holes in each at each corner. Paint it unless its stainless and Galvanized. Then stick the controller onto the plate using double sided tape. As the plate is wider than the controller, the mounting screws can be got at from the outside (without opening the controller.)

Contact peter he. Will know. Or u cud put to long screws under it to holdit up then 2 tight bove it. Then that hold it in tight. V

umm some good idears fellas,thanks for replies.might email mark munro aswell,he uses the safe flow controllers

I brought a pure freedom trolley that needed a refurb - the controller was held on with a silicone type adhesive, I kid you not I bent a screwdriver trying to prise the damn thing off.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back